Head Cheese

RI77RI

1st Like
Media
This question is for men in europe and canada...when do you have problems with head cheese, at the end of the day, sports..etc. and what do you do to clean...interested in guys who develop alot like myself...any guys who like it or did mind it.

thanks

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm ,must be some northern hemisphere affliction!?? , personally, I wash and powder under my foreskin daily and Im OK . If I go 2 days I can just get a hint of pheremones, ...if I had to go 2 days ( stranded without a shower or whatever ), I would have to jerk off in the shower sometime anyway so its back to square one. Anyone who wonders about their dick smelling is a dirty prick who avoids personal hygene!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
get circumcised...not a problem for cut guys
You are absolutely right. If you cut off a body part, you'll never have to use soap and water again. Now, excuse me while I go get all my teeth pulled, so I don't have to floss and brush any more.

By the way, for the OP... curious why only European and Canadian? Some of us yanks are natural, too.

And I agree with the majority that an occasional cleaning prevents the problem, before it happens.

Reactions: britishboy

nickelodeon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uncircumcised male with foreskin retracted, presents with large accumulation of smegma (sometimes called 'cock cheese'.)

Smegma is thought to be the cause of numerous penile and female urinary/genital infections. The male penis begins producing even greater quantities of smegma during puberty, and care must be taken to wash the penis regularly, from childhood throughout adult life if the male is not circumcised, to prevent the accumulation of this foul smelling substance.

The male with phimosis who is unable to retract the foreskin even when flacid (soft) may want to be circumcised to prevent the accumulation of smegma. Otherwise regular 'douche' with warm water to washout might help the build up.

Younger males should be regularly checked to ensure no phimosis exists and that no smegma has been allowed to collect under the foreskin or behind the glans.
http://www.circlist.com/anatterms/anatimages/smegma.gif

But do only uncircumcised men have a problem with smegma?

No.

"I was loosely circumcised at birth: I have a long inner foreskin remaining (about 2 inches), which spends most of the day folded up behind the glans. If I am sitting it usually covers the corona (rim of the glans). The inner foreskin secretes smegma, and, especially in the hot weather, there is a noticeable odor, as well as moistness. Although I do not produce anywhere near the amount of smegma that an uncut man does, I produce an amount which, during the summer at least, is inconvenient and unwanted. I think that the problem would have been obviated had I received a slightly tighter job: if the doctor had removed either more of the inner foreskin (possibly another inch or so) or if he had removed more of the shaft skin, resulting in a high-and-tight".
"I had a room-mate some years back who had a low-and-tight cut, with very little inner skin, and a very smooth shaft. He never produced any smegma whatsoever".

The moral is, circumcision cures smegma-problems, but some styles (high and/or tight) cure it better than others.

"Before I was circumcised (at age 30) I tried for years to eliminate the smell from my penis. I was scrupulously clean, and tried everything I could think of, but I never got rid of the smell completely. There was always at least a slight but noticeable odor for the first few seconds each time I got an erection, and this could be within half an hour of getting out of a bath or shower where I had pulled the foreskin right back and washed with soap".

Hope this all helps guys - Quotes NOT me

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are absolutely right. If you cut off a body part, you'll never have to use soap and water again. Now, excuse me while I go get all my teeth pulled, so I don't have to floss and brush any more.

By the way, for the OP... curious why only European and Canadian? Some of us yanks are natural, too.

And I agree with the majority that an occasional cleaning prevents the problem, before it happens.

That is genius
why do so many cut guys think that the rest of the world should lop off part of their anatomy?
I love my forskin
Ive slept with many uncut guys and the sight of them gobbing in their hand to j/o is not a nice one!
As for Smegma. yeah it happens but as all the other posters have said if you wash on a regular basis it will minimise any build up.
thankfully i have never been down on a smeggy dick

Reactions: Raiderking

SwingThick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is for men in europe and canada...when do you have problems with head cheese, at the end of the day, sports..etc. and what do you do to clean...interested in guys who develop alot like myself...any guys who like it or did mind it.

thanks
Have it.. love it.. and yes I eat it.
I have a lot of excess foreskin..and it does produce.

I always get a feel from people if they are into it or not.. 99% of the men I know, are, but if not..
I just take care of it myself. (by just running my fingers around the head, and then touching my tongue;))

Great question..and like that you were including Canada!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uncircumcised male with foreskin retracted, presents with large accumulation of smegma (sometimes called 'cock cheese'.) ...
Implying always? Without exception?
Smegma is thought to be the cause of numerous penile and female urinary/genital infections.
Thought to be? Is that from CircList?
The male penis begins producing even greater quantities of smegma during puberty, and care must be taken to wash the penis regularly, ...
That appears to be a problem in some countries, particularly USA, U.K., and a few others.
But do only uncircumcised men have a problem with smegma? // No.
Then later in same post:
The moral is, circumcision cures smegma-problems, but some styles (high and/or tight) cure it better than others.
Is there a contradiction?
Hope this all helps guys ...
It didn't.

Reactions: cntrlflcheez2o16

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is genius
why do so many cut guys think that the rest of the world should lop off part of their anatomy?
I love my forskin
Ive slept with many uncut guys and the sight of them gobbing in their hand to j/o is not a nice one!
As for Smegma. yeah it happens but as all the other posters have said if you wash on a regular basis it will minimise any build up.
thankfully i have never been down on a smeggy dick
Thank you, my friend to the north.

I've never understood why anyone would think it better to cut off a natural, healthy part of the body, rather than take responsibility for keeping it clean. No one else seems to get it when I mention the dental analogy.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I haven't seen any smegma since I finished puberty. Used to, but not anymore. I was sick once and I layed in bed for over a week and never took a bath and I still didn't make any cheese.

As for Cut guys, they still make it. There are these little glands all around the underneath edge of the glans which produce the smegma. Cut guys just wipe most of if off on their drawers. You can still smell it on them.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... There are these little glands all around the underneath edge of the glans which produce the smegma.
Sorry to disagree but those "little glands" were disproved a while back, like, early 1900s.:smile: Smegma is simply an accumulation of dead cells and some sebum.
Cut guys just wipe most of if off on their drawers.
True in a manner of speaking. The dead cells and sebum are wiped onto their drawers.