Head Cheese

muscleboy9

Experimental Member
Media
You are absolutely right. If you cut off a body part, you'll never have to use soap and water again. Now, excuse me while I go get all my teeth pulled, so I don't have to floss and brush any more.
Congratulations! You win the LPSG POST OF THE WEEK award. :cool:

In my opinion, people who advocate genital mutilation as the solution to poor hygene are mentally ill. :mad:

D

deleted20132

This question is for men in europe and canada...when do you have problems with head cheese, at the end of the day, sports..etc. and what do you do to clean...interested in guys who develop alot like myself...any guys who like it or did mind it.

thanks

I never have problems with it, cuz i never have it, i try to minimize the possible production of it. After each j/o or sex, i clean and wash it. When urinating, i always retract my skin, so there's no chance for making any cheese. I dont remember i ever had cheese there, cuz i was always cleaning it.
Yeah, sure, some smell builds up at the end of the day (if i gave it few tugs, so precum flew, or cuz of the sweat after jogging/gym), but thats it.
Cleaning - retract, soap the whole dick, wash and go, thats it, all wisdom.

DC DEEP, chapeau, i bow down to your post - i cant believe that someone is willing to perform the circumcision just cuz the hygiene, damn, its not that tough and big job!

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hmmm cheese...I can just picture Homer Simpson sucking on dick cheese right now lol

Im a hygiene freak, never had any problem with smell or had any 'cheese' at all. Then again Im one of those guys who doesn't even sweat a lot, like even if I wear the a new pair of socks for 7 days, it still smells like new.

Some guys I know just naturally have more sweat glands I guess, so its not just their dick that smells after a few minutes from washing, its their feet, armpits, ball sack, everything!

Maybe eat less curry?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ewwww! just wash it!

if i stopped washing my cunt properly it'd smell less than sweet too.
*waits for someone to suggest a cuntectomy*

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it racist for me to assume Woody Allen was almost certainly circumsized, in the accordance with the time honored tradition of his ethnic group? If so, Woody, please forgive the slur. I think he surely was circumsized, or all the dialogs in his movies might have sounded like the Head Cheese thread! (rofl)Read the thread and imagine Woody Allen and his buddies doing the voices. It's perfect!

Try baby wipes, guys! Pretty please! It's right up there on the priority list with wiping one's bum! Ditto to Dolfette: "ewwww!"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ewwww! just wash it!

well you barely have even the slightest hint of a clit, so maybe that's why you smell like roses and peppermint. me, on the other hand, with my massively engorged clit, well, no matter what i do, i smell like a big old wheel of Limburger cheese.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well you barely have even the slightest hint of a clit, so maybe that's why you smell like roses and peppermint. me, on the other hand, with my massively engorged clit, well, no matter what i do, i smell like a big old wheel of Limburger cheese, that's been sitting on a picnic table in 100 degree heat and sunshine for a week, with a corpse on top of it.

Don't tell half the story, Snoozan.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut and I've never had a problem with head cheese. I shower twice a day (once in the morning and once more after coming home from work - I travel about 15 kilometers a day with my bike, so it's pretty much a necessity), so that probably helps a lot. No smell there either.

ewwww! just wash it!

Naw, but if you need a personal cunt washer, you know who to call. :biggrin1:

well you barely have even the slightest hint of a clit, so maybe that's why you smell like roses and peppermint. me, on the other hand, with my massively engorged clit, well, no matter what i do, i smell like a big old wheel of Limburger cheese.

:scared2:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't tell half the story, Snoozan.

Look at poor burns1de, I didn't want to turn him on that much with the entire story. Look at the poor guy, he's turned blue and his hair is sticking up on his head out of pure lust for my cheese-corpse clit.

You'll know that you're a complete and total cunt dolfie, if you have a 'cuntectomy' and completely vanish. :biggrin1:

That deserves a spanking.

:scared2:

Yeah, I know you love it, baby.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AJ, is it a musk smell or sour smell? I realize either type is subjective but I can't phrase it better.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try baby wipes, guys! Pretty please! It's right up there on the priority list with wiping one's bum! Ditto to Dolfette: "ewwww!"
Don't you get it, Jane? They guys who would rather cut of parts of baby boys than teach them some basic hygiene are the same ones who DON'T wipe their bums. It's too much trouble and takes too long. They don't floss or brush their teeth, either.

Honestly, I can't figure out what is so difficult about the concept of "wash it." For me, it's a habit - when I shower, I wash my cock. I timed it once, it takes me about 4 to 6 seconds to get my cock (with foreskin) clean, and I usually only have to do that once or twice a day. It takes about 5 to 7 minutes for me to floss and brush my teeth, and I have to do that 3 or 4 times a day. So, 8 seconds a day for a clean cock, or 28 minutes a day for clean teeth. If I'm going to remove a body part to make one of those "easier," guess which I would choose? Fortunately, I don't think making the effort for either one is too great a burden to bear.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DC_DEEP, you gave me an idea to solve the ass-wiping problem: colostomy! Apparently males are incapable of basic hygiene. Therefore upon reaching an age in which they're old enough to handle the surgery, perform a routine colostomy. After several generations have been colostomized [inventing a new verb here] it will be justified for "religious" or some other reason and future generations won't remember the original reason.

Whatta ya think?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eating head cheese is probably just as unhealthy as having it in the first place.

I know that some people could care less, but I'm just saying.

If you clean yourself at most three times a day, I think you could effectively impact that problem. If you think it's a problem.

P.S. circumsicion isn't a bad thing. Neither is staying in tact, but we shouldn't start judging each other by the nature of our "skin."

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yngjock20, circumcision isn't a bad thing if and only if the individual chose it for himself and wasn't bamboozled by false information.