Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to grow quite a bit of cheese, so much sometimes that one wash a day was not enough. Now I always walk with my foreskin retracted (glans out), I never had that problem again. Same as the circumsized guys, but without the damage. :biggrin1:

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I like being retracted some of the time, but it won't stay back. Discovered the soft felt elastic bands that girls make ponytails with. A wide one behind the head, not too tight, keeps the foreskin from sliding forward. It's kinda a neat feeling to have the head exposed and rubbing on my underwear, gives me a semi most of the time. Pissing is public is no problem with all the privacy panels most places. If you freeball, it gives you an impressive outline of a huge cock head.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I like being retracted some of the time, but it won't stay back. Discovered the soft felt elastic bands that girls make ponytails with. A wide one behind the head, not too tight, keeps the foreskin from sliding forward. It's kinda a neat feeling to have the head exposed and rubbing on my underwear, gives me a semi most of the time.

after reading your post i tried it

and yes it feels good

i am using a latex ring from a condom instead

cntrlflcheez2o16

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uncircumcised male with foreskin retracted, presents with large accumulation of smegma (sometimes called 'cock cheese'.)

Smegma is thought to be the cause of numerous penile and female urinary/genital infections. The male penis begins producing even greater quantities of smegma during puberty, and care must be taken to wash the penis regularly, from childhood throughout adult life if the male is not circumcised, to prevent the accumulation of this foul smelling substance.

The male with phimosis who is unable to retract the foreskin even when flacid (soft) may want to be circumcised to prevent the accumulation of smegma. Otherwise regular 'douche' with warm water to washout might help the build up.

Younger males should be regularly checked to ensure no phimosis exists and that no smegma has been allowed to collect under the foreskin or behind the glans.
http://www.circlist.com/anatterms/anatimages/smegma.gif

But do only uncircumcised men have a problem with smegma?

No.

"I was loosely circumcised at birth: I have a long inner foreskin remaining (about 2 inches), which spends most of the day folded up behind the glans. If I am sitting it usually covers the corona (rim of the glans). The inner foreskin secretes smegma, and, especially in the hot weather, there is a noticeable odor, as well as moistness. Although I do not produce anywhere near the amount of smegma that an uncut man does, I produce an amount which, during the summer at least, is inconvenient and unwanted. I think that the problem would have been obviated had I received a slightly tighter job: if the doctor had removed either more of the inner foreskin (possibly another inch or so) or if he had removed more of the shaft skin, resulting in a high-and-tight".
"I had a room-mate some years back who had a low-and-tight cut, with very little inner skin, and a very smooth shaft. He never produced any smegma whatsoever".

The moral is, circumcision cures smegma-problems, but some styles (high and/or tight) cure it better than others.

"Before I was circumcised (at age 30) I tried for years to eliminate the smell from my penis. I was scrupulously clean, and tried everything I could think of, but I never got rid of the smell completely. There was always at least a slight but noticeable odor for the first few seconds each time I got an erection, and this could be within half an hour of getting out of a bath or shower where I had pulled the foreskin right back and washed with soap".

Hope this all helps guys - Quotes NOT me
ut any doubt you've educated Witpeople about intact & clipped cock .Ignorance is horrific & propaganda has gulped many peoples of several generations am restored & have glans coverage when flsccid

Attachments

mayamayswimsuit

Sexy Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dick cheese is fine for me as long as it is not too much, to a point that your dick smells rotting. Dick cheese has manly scent, again only if it doesn't smell like a rotting cheese. All uncircumcised guys i think are having dick cheese whenever they don't shower at least in a day or if they piss alot. Ladies are having vagina cheese too, for your information. But not like guys, always ready with tissues before pissing and some even use vaginal wash.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The hapless man who rose to international fame after his appearance on The Sex Clinic is totally fine with his newfound celebrity. Zach, the lad who hadn’t ‘washed his penis properly’ in 24 years and presented to E4’s TV clinic with a nasty case of smegma, is handling his notoriety like a champion after producers called to check up on him. ‘Yeah, he’s fine. As far as I know Zach is fine and knows now what he needs to do in order to keep smegma away,’ Nurse Sarah Mulindwa, a presenter and sexual health nurse on the show told Metro.co.uk after Zach’s story reached crazy heights following his on-TV debut.

‘He was washing it…just not as thoroughly as he should. It’s quite obvious to you and …it’s all well and good for us. I’m trying to defend Zach. ‘He is a national hero, I have friends in Croatia who read about the show. The Hollywood Reporter picked it up as well.’ Speaking about the quizzically-raised eyebrows she’s got as mates question her on the reasons someone like Zach would go on the show with such symptoms, she said it was a generational thing. ‘Everyone is like, “how did Zach go on there, what is the incentive?”. Production has a whole team dedicated to finding people, but I know they’re all like, “yeah I heard about the show and thought I’d come on.”

Inspecting his junk, Dr Naomi described the smell was the product of ‘smegma’, which is now a word we want to banish to the nethers of our mind. Zach told the doc he’d been having some issues retracting his foreskin, and matters were not made any easier when he admitted while he just gave his privates a cursory ‘scrub’ in the shower, he also previously ‘had the clap’ and ‘caught Gonorrhea from some lass too’. When he was quizzed by Sarah afterwards over his lack of sexual organ hygiene, Zach explained the area was ‘sensitive’ enough as it was – so he wasn’t about to grab a flannel and some soap and risk…whatever you risk when you wash yourself thoroughly. His flippant thoughts to hygiene though are helping others, though, as Sarah praised him for sharing his story on national telly.