Heard my sister

D_CountOfMonteCrisco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i overheard my sister and her boyfriend having sex. her moans were really stimulating and i got a huge hard on and was really turned on. i feel weird being aroused my my sister's moans, but i really couldnt help it. is is wierd to get aroused if u hear ur sister having sex?

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes and no.
Yes, because it's your sister.
No, because it's moaning and moaning is hot.

For example, if I could hear the most unattractive woman on earth (to me) moaning in the room next to me, I'd get a hardon too, even if I wasn't physically attracted to her. See my point?
You weren't turned on by your sister, just the moaning.

Don't worry about it my friend.

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I over heard my cousin & her bf.... I was disgusted.Also I was mad because it is rude to be loud while somebody is sleep from working all night that woke me up he is the loudest its annoying.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it is not weird. Anyone would get aroused from hearing the moaning from a couple. It's OK.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
No, it is not weird. Anyone would get aroused from hearing the moaning from a couple. It's OK.

I agree. I tend to think of this phenom as a hard-coded survival mechanism in our DNA, a domino effect of sorts to help propagate the species. Perhaps it's what drives mating seasons among different species?? Either way, I wouldn't give it much thought. Just ask your sister to keep the noise level down next time. I know if my brother approached me about being too loud I would be horrified and probably silent thereafter.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexual energy is contagious. You are a normal man, of course being aroused by the sounds of passionate sex, no matter who's making them. A GF's roommate used to complain that I was too loud but whenever she said it, it was with a sparkle in her eye and a lick of her lips!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don`t wanna hear my parents nor my sis having sex with her bf!
I think I`d need a sleeping pill after that!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with others. I think you were turned by the sounds (moaning) of sex rather than it being your sister. When I lived in the dorms years ago I used to hear my next door neighbor banging the crap outta his waaay ugly girlfriend. The thing that was arousing me were her screams of passion.

simba

D_CountOfMonteCrisco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was home this weekend, and my sister and her boyfriend were hanging out. We were watching a movie, until my sister went upstairs. Her boyfriend followed soon after. Then about 30to min later, I heard bed creaking noises so I went upstairs. I listened at her door, and I heard her moaning. And I gotta tell you, I was horny as fuck. She had the best sex moan I have ever heard, and my cock was hard as fuck. Unfortunately for me, they were pretty much done and started getting dressed again. So, I ran to my room and stroked like there was no tomorrow.

So, im wondering, is it weird to enjoy hearing your sister have sex? I am not sexually attracted to my sister at all, so im wondering how this happened.

Admin. note: threads merged

Last edited by a moderator:

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not weird....just accept that your sibling is an adult and you both are moving into the next phase of your familiarity. Is the boyfriend attractive? Assuming that both are older than 17!

Last edited:

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
men are wired to get turned on when they hear someone having sex.

I wouldn't make a habit of spying on your family like this though.

Linghaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your socialized brain was thinking that you were hearing your sister. But your limbic brain (the base biological instinctual part of it) was hearing a woman moaning in the throes of pleasure. The signals from your brain to your cock are filtered and suppressed by your socialized brain. Sometimes however, those signals are so arousing that they overwhelm the filters in your social brain and cause strong sexual responses that are too powerful to ignore.

There is nothing wrong with your situation as long as you respect her privacy. If you handle this right and you and your sister can communicate openly, you have a wonderful window into the mind of a sexual young woman. You could learn much from her that could make you a fantastic lover and nurturer of women.

Linghaman

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then about 30to min later, I heard bed creaking noises so I went upstairs. I listened at her door, and I heard her moaning.

Your socialized brain was thinking that you were hearing your sister. But your limbic brain (the base biological instinctual part of it) was hearing a woman moaning in the throes of pleasure. The signals from your brain to your cock are filtered and suppressed by your socialized brain. Sometimes however, those signals are so arousing that they overwhelm the filters in your social brain and cause strong sexual responses that are too powerful to ignore.

There is nothing wrong with your situation as long as you respect her privacy. If you handle this right and you and your sister can communicate openly, you have a wonderful window into the mind of a sexual young woman. You could learn much from her that could make you a fantastic lover and nurturer of women.

Linghaman

no, as a sister... MORTIFIED!
seriously, knowing my brother went up stairs to ease drop on me having sex? would have massive negative effects on our relationship.

where in the hell are the Mods?