Heavy Cummers

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have no idea, but i clearly do more now than when i was younger. in fact, during the past few years, i'll cum a decent amount (usually quite clear), and then about a minute later i'll cum again with a healthy load. that and i ooze loads of precum sometimes. has anyone else noticed this as they get into their 30s or even 40s? i'm guessing yes...

-j

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do darned well in the cum shooting department. I'd post a video, but it's in some Motorola format called .3gp. (Anyone know how to convert it to .mpeg format? I promise to post it if someone can convert it for me.)

At the other extreme, guys who barely cum at all - check out my latest blog entry:

CockSearch2009: 6/29/09

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i don't masturbate for more than 24 hours, i cum a lot. last time i knew i was getting a blowjob in advance (we hadn't seen each other for about a week), i tried not to masturbate for a couple days, successfully. i cam so hard she started drooling cum. it was almost a turn off, but it felt fucking amazing.

D

deleted508

I fit the powerful heavy cumshot role. gf loves the soakdowns i give her.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I changed my diet about 2 months ago to mostly fruit. I do still eat red meat, vegetables, and all that other good stuff, but I love fruit. Anyway, I've noticed since then that I've started cumming a LOT more than I used to. I am actually astonished how much it is.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a friend who normally cums between 3cc's and 4cc's. That is a lot!

That's about the average ejaculation range. I still manage about that volume at 54. Someone like Faceking would be in the 10 to 15 cc league, which is a huge load. I've also seen quite abundant cumshots from SilverTrain (lots of thick spurts).