Heavy Cummers

MrBigLoads

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fit the bill. I am generally in the 8-10 full spurts range. Its more on the gooey side than the watery side to. As with most guys I can do a bit better if its been a couple days since my last release.

D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Experimental Member
Media
I changed my diet about 2 months ago to mostly fruit. I do still eat red meat, vegetables, and all that other good stuff, but I love fruit. Anyway, I've noticed since then that I've started cumming a LOT more than I used to. I am actually astonished how much it is.
That's because of the high water content in most fruit

MP189

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cum allot if u can look at my video's u can see. :smile:

blackthunder79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I typically can hafe only have one orgasmva day (my body lays it all on the line once) therefore, with only one ejaculate a day, I shhot a lot. ~half an oz if it's been awhile. Plus thick (ala Shane diesle).
Yup gotta love us big dick big cummers. Really surprises the ladies

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha, I actually just wrote a blog about this. I've shot so much sperm before it completely soaked a wash cloth (a mediumish thick one, nothing fancy).

...and just realized this thread is really old.

Last edited:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a heavy cummer ever since high school. My wife agrees that I really cum a lot. So much so, that when we begin to have foreplay she rolls a condom on me, as I drip a lot. The first time she masturbated me one of her first comments was in relation to the amount of cum I shot. I do shot about 4 or 5 ropes of cum and it does go some distance, depending on the last time having had sex, etc. But I do shot a lot. My wife makes me use a condom prior to sex as she doesn't like wet sheets! But that is always fun having her roll one one me.

bigboy442

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am . how do i upload a vid of me ? it contains me shooting 6 lengthy strings and some minor dribbles

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It varies a lot. The general is 7-8 spurts, some of which are really...high recoil ;P

My "record" of sorts must've been one time I had anal sex with a former girlfriend. I've asked her moments earlier where she wanted it and she had told me that she'd like it on her ass. I guess I lost control a little sooner than I wanted to and I spurted out a couple of times into her before I "regained consciousness". I tried to make up for it by pulling out and shooting the rest on her butt, and it was insane! I swear, I had like a dozen more spurts, a lot of these where after the orgasm in itself was over, so I just stood there and thought "what the hell is going on?"

D_Keziah Itchybutt

Just Browsing
Media
im not sure how you measure a heavy cummer... but i squirt between 8-10 bursts of cum and i have seen it go about 4-5 feet. I like to imagine what it looks like blasting her cervix (kind of graphic) If we lie still when im cumming she can feel it painting her inside