Hector Camacho full-frontal nude in Playgirl

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aw, shucks. Be kind. He's just grown older and become a cuddly Mexican "bear" type. Albeit, a hairless bear. But a bear, nonetheless.

Hector is Puerto Rican actually, not mexican. As for the photoshoot, can`t say I`m all that surprised he did it, he was always a flamboyant type of guy and an attention whore and hes got some drug and alcohol issues these days to boot and probably needs the money.

Not that he got much for it anyways I`m sure, goes to show how badly he needs the $$$. Shame he ended up this way, in his prime he was one of the fastest fighters of both hand and foot I have ever seen and he had some excellent boxing ability as well.Now he is just a washed up old pug like so many other fighters have ended up after their careers are over, quite sad really.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
He'd still beat your ass, and most of the asses on this site, all fucking day long i suspect.

And that has WHAT to do with the fact that he is past his peak, that he looked better in 1985, that he should've gone full frontal when he was at his peak, that he's now chubby, etc.? Ahem. Nothing. What you write in effect has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thanks, though. :rolleyes:

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes he is Puerto Rican not Mexican. I use to see him alot in the late 80's early 90's around 116 street and lexington ave. in Harlem. He use to ride around showing off his lamborghini.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I finally got some scans of the pictures. Here they are. Not bad for his age. But -- why oh why -- didn't he do this when he was in his prime? :confused:

Thanks for the pics/scans Henry!

Then would have been good but I have a thing for black/latin bear daddies so I think Now is so much better! He's fucking HOT! He has a slight belly but it looks like muscle belly rather than flab belly. So damn sexy!

Looking at the scans, I think he did this in his prime as well.

Reactions: Antoniooo