Hello All...Newbie Here

Mike_T

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice to have stumbled on to this group! I know that getting a big cock is possible, but I had heard as a kid there was nothing to it. I started out with a bad vacuum tube from a dirty bookstore when I was 18, but later I got the right equipment to have pumping really work. I use the jelq method along with vacuum pumping and some wonderful stretching and edging. I've also altered my cock with foreskin restoration and look forward to learning some new techniques here from the gang.

It looks like a great site-Thanks

Mike

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike_T said:
Nice to have stumbled on to this group! I know that getting a big cock is possible, but I had heard as a kid there was nothing to it. I started out with a bad vacuum tube from a dirty bookstore when I was 18, but later I got the right equipment to have pumping really work. I use the jelq method along with vacuum pumping and some wonderful stretching and edging. I've also altered my cock with foreskin restoration and look forward to learning some new techniques here from the gang.

Mike

Welcome, neighbor :smile:

Media
Mike_T said:

Mike
Good luck with your size increase. Keep on jelqing. Welcome to LPSG, Mike T, and enjoy the site!:biggrin1: