Helmet Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjdov26: Here is a question, especially for the women on the forum.

How does the size of the head of the penis affect sex?
Does having a very large penis head impact the sexual expirience for women?

And what is a "large penis head." I've never heard of an average penis head size. And is having a large penis head completely independent of the size of the penis in general?

jjdov26: Gosh, nobody has an opinion on this?

How about you guys with huge helmets? are you proud of it? if so, why?

Any guy unhappy because his dick head is small for his shaft?

And you gals, how do you feel about the size of a guy's meat head?

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK, I can reply on this. I have a "mushroom head" and I'm proud of it because it creates a very masculine, strong and heavy look to the penis. And that's nice!

jjdov26: something occured to me while reading lellelind's post.

He described his head as a "mushroom". most of my friends, when commenting on the subject (which of course, is rare) refer to their "helmet". I was wondering why the difference?

is using a different term just a matter of habit? kind of like how some guys talk about their "balls", where some guys talk about their "nuts"?

Or do the terms "helmet"s and "Mushrooms" actually refer to something different? if so, what?

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are very many words in English to describe a huge glans/penis head. The word I've seen most often is "mushroom head" (don't know if that's American E or Brittish E). That is a wide head where the corona is much wider than the penis shaft.

jjdov26: wow. I just always used the terms interchangable.

so, what is a helmet head? and are their any more types? (Makes me kind of wonder which type I have).

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never came across the term "helmet head". I've only seen the word "helmet" and that is the same as "glans" or "penis head". The word "helmet" does not tell about the size of the head. It's only another word for glans.

jjdov26: Ok. that makes since.

So, if you have a mushroom head, it is really big.

so, if someone does not have a mushroom head, is there a name for that? and is their a different term for an average or "small" head

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think the name for the glans depends on its proportion to the shaft. I've also heard the term "spear head" which refers to a head that's angled smoothly and doesn't protrude much beyond the sides of the shaft, which is what I've got -- it's a big head but it doesn't remind me of an ice cream scoop atop a cone either.

Whoa... never really paid that much attention to my dick head before.

jjdov26: man, I didn't know I was opening up this much of a can of worms. Ok, lets recap:

Mushroom head -- a very large dick head that's corona is much wider than the shaft. (here is a question: is a mushroom head always larger, or does it refer more to the shape -- the rim being bigger than the shaft?)

Spear head -- a head that is angled smoothly (I guess that means kind of triangular?) whose sides are about the size of the shaft.

Helmet head -- we're not sure if this is a type of head or just another word for one.

What other types are their and which do women tend to prefer? I wonder if there is a way to "know" which kind of head you have. I guess to me, only really seeing my own, it is hard to know what it is.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jjdov26: So, let's close the can of worms!

Yes, a "mushroom head" is when the rim is bigger than the shaft. It refers to the shaft. The head is wider, broader and thicker than the shaft. One could say that it looks like a mushroom or like "an ice cream scoop atop a cone" (I love that one :D).

"Helmet head" is not a type of head. It's simply another word for glans.

prepstudinsc: I always thought that the term "helmet head" was the "average" kind of head.....mushroom heads are usually bigger than the shaft and are more rounded, spear heads are those heads that are slim and pointed, but helmet heads are the classic dick head shape that I think most dudes have.

Reactions: 1119457

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think we're making shape istinctions as opposed to size ones.

A common knowledge axiom says that if you can't fit your dick into a toilet paper roll, you've got some good girth. Though I have a spear-headed shaped cock head, there's no way in hell I could squeeze it in a toilet paper roll.

jjdov26: hmmm. you're right DeeBlack. I guess the topic did kind of stray. But that brings up an interesting point (pardon the pun). You say that you have a "spear head", but that it is large based on your girth.

Is a spear head concidered a "lesser shape" for a dick head? Do you wish that it was another shape? Or was your comment merely intended to show that "spear shaped" dick heads are not necessarily small.

jjdov26: PrepstudinSC,

your comments were very helpful. so, based on what you are saying, I would guess that mine is probably a helmet head. Since I seem to be more "average" overall :)

Which shape do you have Prep? I checked out your Rate-mine-pic. So knowing what shape yours is might help me figure out mine. Also, are you happy with your shape (and the size) of your head?

Maybe I should start another thread for shape and leave this one for size.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I can squeeze my flaccid member in a toliet roll but I wouldn't do it. My member would be very sore. And when he grovs to erect the toilet roll would explode :D

Guys, let's get serious about this!

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took a brief look at the "MSN Photo Posting" (see link above).
The "mushroom head" looks like "jeffisbad@hotmail.com". It's wider than the shaft.
A "helmet" is an everage penis head like "8x5.5". Have a look and I'm sure you know what I mean.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=jjdov26 link=board=meetgreet;num=1041530122;start=15#15 date=01/08/03 at 14:24:16]
PrepstudinSC,

your comments were very helpful. so, based on what you are saying, I would guess that mine is probably a helmet head.  Since I seem to be more "average" overall :)

Which shape do you have Prep?  I checked out your Rate-mine-pic.  So knowing what shape yours is might help me figure out mine.  Also, are you happy with your shape (and the size) of your head?  

Maybe I should start another thread for shape and leave this one for size. [/quote]

I've got a helmet head, it's a big head, but not a mushroom. The shape of a head doesn't matter how big the dick is. I could be 5 inches and have a mushroom or be 12 and have a spear. I've been told before that I've got a perfect dick head--having one and being one are two different things. lol
Anyway, my dickhead is helmet shaped, the ridge is just a hair bigger than the shaft, with a little bit of a taper to the tip, but it's not one of those pointed spears, either.
It's really sort of the "classic" shape, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.