Henry Cavill

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great new suit..They finally got it right, or to the left.(Just kidding) What i mean is they aren't hiding the fact he has man parts and the fact you started a thread based on not knowing for sure what he's packing, i think that's the effect they were trying to achieve. It leaves it up to you and your imagination what he actuallly has hanging..I like that..

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
defiantly looks like a cup, but you need something IN the cup for it to push out like that, otherwise it would just sit behind the spandex not out from it.

Id say that studios are trying to avoid all teh CG work after the last superman was too bulgey

The suit looks pretty awful, but he looks great! Not a fan of the fishscale look or of the need to tweak a classic costume (even as hokey as it could look with the briefs and all, it's looked good in movies and tv before).

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The suit makes it look bigger down there, although I think Henrry also has a big one which makes it looks even more attractive. I wish the suit material is a little bit thinner; it will be more sexy :)

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just discovered him recently... thats my kind of guy!!! He has an upcoming movie called The Cold Light of Day which was unfortunately pushed back to September. I think it was originally slated for this past March. He has a lot of shirtless scenes in the preview. Can't wait. :biggrin1:

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just discovered him recently... thats my kind of guy!!! He has an upcoming movie called The Cold Light of Day which was unfortunately pushed back to September. I think it was originally slated for this past March. He has a lot of shirtless scenes in the preview. Can't wait. :biggrin1:

That film came out here in March and it was shockingly bad. Even with the eye candy it was still a terrible film. Wait for the DVD