He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen!!!

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has any more of this amazing guy? To my knowledge this was his one and only shoot, it was a number of years ago for SeanCody and according to the site he refused to use his name or reveal his face, instead they used the caption HORSE COCK. Have found this vid although for some reason I am unable to download so was wondering if anyone has it on WMV or MPEG?

Of course if you have any pics or movies of him or any other guys with dicks as big as him then here would be a good posting location.

monster cock cumshot - Gay sex video - Tube8.com

Attachments

D

deleted451626

look no further. lol. Nah, i think that was his one and only post.

Check out Daniel on Sean Cody, as well as Nathan and Andre. HO-LY Fuck!

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, that guy's HUGE. I believe I actually have the vid of him somewhere on my hard drive if I didn't delete it(which is very possible because I like faces, as well as cocks). But, if you want you can feel free to message me and we can try to figure out a way to exchange said file if I still have it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wondered the same thing..how tall is this guy? (no offense but on a tiny(er) guy....

what...no cries of 'fake'?

and would be curious to see what that whopper looks like soft...

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had the full sean cody version yrs ago on hard drive but i can dload the tube8 short version and e-mail if you want let me know..

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The video is on monstercocktube from what I remember. He pulls a huge softie out of his pants first, btw, and he is truly huge even then. There is another video around of him standing by a window and jerking off....after he cums, he walks into the shower and from behind it looks like he has 3 legs.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
dude, go to cliphunter.com and type in horsr hung in the search field and you will get the vid. Enjoy

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has any more of this amazing guy? To my knowledge this was his one and only shoot, it was a number of years ago for SeanCody and according to the site he refused to use his name or reveal his face, instead they used the caption HORSE COCK. Have found this vid although for some reason I am unable to download so was wondering if anyone has it on WMV or MPEG?

Of course if you have any pics or movies of him or any other guys with dicks as big as him then here would be a good posting location.

monster cock cumshot - Gay sex video - Tube8.com

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Yes. I've known my cock for a long time, and I've seen it on video - this guy's erect size is within a quarter inch of mine. His hands (and the rest of him) are pretty damn small though, which makes his penis look larger than it is. But I don't have any way to prove it, so believe what you want to.

econocook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's very big but this is the perfect example of a tiny guy with a big one looking huge. Put that dick on a 6'4 guy and it would be different. I'm guessing he's no more than 8"

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has gone by the names Mikey Crash and horsehung (or maybe horse hung). There was once a description on the seancody web page about how they discovered him. He was a student at the University of Washington in Seattle. He contacted seancody about letting them tape him. Then he almost chickened out. However, he eventually did get on the plane and fly to wherever they met. I have often wondered what happened to him. There was someone on LPSG who claimed he was Crash, but I never believed him. A site search might uncover some of those posts.

B_Jimtfmb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's very big but this is the perfect example of a tiny guy with a big one looking huge. Put that dick on a 6'4 guy and it would be different. I'm guessing he's no more than 8"

That guy is so hot. I do not think he is short at all. Probably 5ft9. He does have a great slim build tho, 145-155 pounds I would guess.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wondered the same thing..how tall is this guy? (no offense but on a tiny(er) guy....

If you compare its height with the heigth of the bed besides him in one of the pics, you'll realize he is a very very small guy.

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/70981d1252007833-hes-got-biggest-cock-ive-mc.jpg

So a big dick in a small guy like Sean Cody is looks huge.

That's just the same that happens with the dicks of Ramon or Castro Supreme (small guys both). Even Mandingo isn't a tall guy.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight