Hispanic Dicks

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually I'm Spanish. Or are you asking for Central and South American?

I'm asking about all you guys, Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, Argentine, US mixed, Chilean (ha,ha, chili, get it?), whatever.

Why would you hesitate? Aren't Spanish people ... em ... Spanish/Hispanic? Nice cut of meat, by the way!

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, do they like to have jerk off buddies? Or just mess around a little with other str8 guys?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aren't Spanish people ... em ... Spanish/Hispanic? Nice cut of meat, by the way!

no.

because of the the empire-building that went on, when you say Hispanic, Spanish, whatever, you could be speaking about someone who could be a member of just about any racial group or mix -- Caucasian, Amerindian, asian, black, any of the forgoing mixed

spaniardick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm asking about all you guys, Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, Argentine, US mixed, Chilean (ha,ha, chili, get it?), whatever.

Why would you hesitate? Aren't Spanish people ... em ... Spanish/Hispanic? Nice cut of meat, by the way!

Oh it's ok then! Thanks, free4jump4u! You can have a look at my pics if you need a Spanish pattern :wink:

I doubted just because I think your question was based on a ethnical idea and a Spaniard, an Chilean and a Cuban have very different ethnic origins. That was it.

Bonerfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I generally don't subscribe to the whole ethnic-group corresponding to penis size thing. But I do have to say that the two smallest penises I've ever seen both belonged to Hispanic guys. One guy was from Guatemala and the other was Mexican. The Guatamalan had a bone hard erection that might have been 4 inches long on a good day. It was about the same size as my thumb. Still fun to play with tho.

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here we go again! I am a Mexican, but my ethnic background is huge (italian, spanish, french, arab, american native (aztec), irish) and most of mexicans are the same way, maybe a little less mixed, only indian - spanish, I have seen naked and hard most of my friends and we are all different (duh!), lenght and girth and color wise, there are different races in this country,whites, latin-mixed, indians,etc.

I think we are more mixed than people in other countries, all of latin-american countries have different back-grounds, let´s see, Argentina (italian, german, spanish), Brazil (german, african, latin, portuguese) and the list goes on and on, so, conclusion, there's no conclusion when it comes to dick size. I have seen some huge ones and some that are really hard to believe how small they are, but then again, most of men at least in Mexico are average (6 inches long, 5 inches thick).