B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_ikydt5kluy

Just Browsing
Media
I generally don't subscribe to the whole ethnic-group corresponding to penis size thing. But I do have to say that the two smallest penises I've ever seen both belonged to Hispanic guys. One guy was from Guatemala and the other was Mexican. The Guatamalan had a bone hard erection that might have been 4 inches long on a good day. It was about the same size as my thumb. Still fun to play with tho.

Interesting that my experience was exactly the opposite. The biggest one I've ever seen was at least a 10-incher on a 5-6 Guatemalan guy.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The one latino I did anything with was hung like a mouse but seeing the bulges in the shorts of others, I wouldn't doubt they have some of the bigger ones on average. ;) Not to mention, there's a little bit in me and I'm not too bad off size-wise.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Surely "Hispanic" is a term to describe people's cultural background rather than their ethnicity and therefore isn't of much use when describing physical characteristics?

After all, Hispanics may be of European, Amerindian or African ancestry (plus some other components) or mixtures of those. Say an Amerindian Bolivian is going to be different from an Argentinian of European ancestry who's going to be different from a black Cuban or a mestizo Mexican.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
as far as i know, latins, are us, people from Spain, Portugal, south France, Argentina, Uruguay and Italy, very easy to recognize IN GENERAL. But lately mestizos from South America they call themselves Latinos, even in many cases people 90% indians if not 100% they also called themselves LATINOS. Then tell me..... What are we then?.
Is funny i have seen TV programes in Spain, and mestizos they calling theirselfs Latinos, what i kind of robbery of identity is that? please stop it, those people are mestizos, they should be proud of what they are and not denie it we are latinos(Spanish, italians etc) . Is like if ALL anglosaxon people now would declare themselfs ASIATIC RACE. then, what would the Japanese be?.
Again, Stop that. Me and meny REAL LATINOS , are very upset about this matter.

jackieq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Hard to say," no pun intended. I had two Hispanic men who fucked me with large cocks. Lots of juice and lots of pounding.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I'm a born and raised So Cal boy, I've had lots and lots of Hispanic/latin cock. So much so that I can break down my experiences of who's hung and who's not.

The majority of Mexican men I've seen/been with have not been girthy...some have had length, but that's not common in my experience either.

The Cuban men have had girth like crazy, and length.

Same with the Puerto Ricans and Brazilians

I've not had any Argentinians, Chileans or Venezualens...but I've seen 'em in person and they've pretty much been average in length and girth.

Don't know about Colombians or some of the other countries, though.

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for the dumb question, but what are Hispanics packin'? Is there a difference among them? What have you seen?

No different than whites or blacks. I've seen a few. In fact, the Hispanic guy who stalked me at the gym to the point that I had to sign up at another gym was hung like a button.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had several latinos. I love latino men. They have by far the nicest asses. Let's go through my list (my experiences):

1. Mexican: they are average and usually have really big nuts.
2. Puerto Rican (my favorite): big with girth to them.
3. Guatemalan: big and had girth.
4. Colombian: one small, another average, and another with a huge dick.
5. Brazilian: average.
6. Cuban: Great size. It was thick and juicy.
7. Argentine: I had the spectrum. One made me gag. It was huge.

By the way, great dicks Rico and Spaniardick.

spaniardick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have had several latinos. I love latino men. They have by far the nicest asses. Let's go through my list (my experiences):

1. Mexican: they are average and usually have really big nuts.
2. Puerto Rican (my favorite): big with girth to them.
3. Guatemalan: big and had girth.
4. Colombian: one small, another average, and another with a huge dick.
5. Brazilian: average.
6. Cuban: Great size. It was thick and juicy.
7. Argentine: I had the spectrum. One made me gag. It was huge.

By the way, great dicks Rico and Spaniardick.

Thanks, dude! :wink: