Hispanic Dicks

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From my experience, the Latino man usually has girth....not neccesarily length, and is more of a 'show-er', than 'grower', meaning that flacid is about what they got, with a bit of an increase when gettin' hard......and, I must add, the balls are usually quite there!
(Hee, hee- Just my observation, , , uncut usually too, , , )
Love to All, from a San Antonio Anglo guy......yet an 'uncut-bro' too...

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But I am definately a 'grower'....

Love ya, All- Big Toad....

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's why you should have stayed in Europe, not come over to the New World, destroyed thriving civilizations, and indoctrinated them into your culture and religion to serve you

as far as i know, latins, are us, people from Spain, Portugal, south France, Argentina, Uruguay and Italy, very easy to recognize IN GENERAL. But lately mestizos from South America they call themselves Latinos, even in many cases people 90% indians if not 100% they also called themselves LATINOS. Then tell me..... What are we then?.
Is funny i have seen TV programes in Spain, and mestizos they calling theirselfs Latinos, what i kind of robbery of identity is that? please stop it, those people are mestizos, they should be proud of what they are and not denie it we are latinos(Spanish, italians etc) . Is like if ALL anglosaxon people now would declare themselfs ASIATIC RACE. then, what would the Japanese be?.
Again, Stop that. Me and meny REAL LATINOS , are very upset about this matter.

Deivit100

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as far as i know, latins, are us, people from Spain, Portugal, south France, Argentina, Uruguay and Italy, very easy to recognize IN GENERAL. But lately mestizos from South America they call themselves Latinos, even in many cases people 90% indians if not 100% they also called themselves LATINOS. Then tell me..... What are we then?.
Is funny i have seen TV programes in Spain, and mestizos they calling theirselfs Latinos, what i kind of robbery of identity is that? please stop it, those people are mestizos, they should be proud of what they are and not denie it we are latinos(Spanish, italians etc) . Is like if ALL anglosaxon people now would declare themselfs ASIATIC RACE. then, what would the Japanese be?.
Again, Stop that. Me and meny REAL LATINOS , are very upset about this matter.

WTF????? I just can´t believe what you said!!!

Reactions: kalisbeaner

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick-
No matter What, Jeezus!
It's just a thread about Latino-Parts!
Laugh a little,
Give a little,
and let you poor heart Break, a Little-

That's the story , That's the Glory of MEN!

(There is something so Special about Some, that I cannot deny:
LOVE!)
Much Love, and Hugs, and GREAT Kiss to All! Big Toad

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
I can't believe there is a thread asking what hispanic penises are like, granted there are hundreds of millions of people who fall under that umbrella. I'm pretty sure they are like every other penis out there: they tend to have glands and a shaft. I'm not sure how they can be generalized by personal experience. I hope I don't come off as rude but it just strikes me as odd that people are using words like "every" and "always" to describe them.

Reactions: Stallion95Miami

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WTF????? I just can´t believe what you said!!!

Honey, It's not a matter of believing, it's a matter of fact.
And yes it's true, as someone says, let's be happy:smile:. I have seen, a lot of nice dicks, among Brazilians, in general they have very thick cocks.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
smelly foreskins.
Yeah, that's all you talk about liberia - sour grapes since you cut yours off.

I will say that hispanic guys where I live tend to be small in stature, mostly from Mexico and Guatemala and Honduras. Some of them are about the size of boys but they are definitely full grown men. Because breast and penis development are secondary sexual characteristics that follow from adolescent hormones, you can be small in stature and still have a regular sized penis that will look larger on a smaller guy.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Honey, It's not a matter of believing, it's a matter of fact.
And yes it's true, as someone says, let's be happy:smile:. I have seen, a lot of nice dicks, among Brazilians, in general they have very thick cocks.

The term Latino was derrived from "Latin America", the name given to the region because of its colonization by the "Latin" countries. It has come to be known as a term to describe the people of South and Central America. It is not a claim of latin ancestors per se, though in many cases Latinos do have ancestors from Portugal, Spain, France, and Italy. Languages are always changing and words have different meanings during different time periods. Not much you can do about it and certainly nothing to be upset about.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The term Latino was derrived from "Latin America", the name given to the region because of its colonization by the "Latin" countries. It has come to be known as a term to describe the people of South and Central America. It is not a claim of latin ancestors per se, though in many cases Latinos do have ancestors from Portugal, Spain, France, and Italy. Languages are always changing and words have different meanings during different time periods. Not much you can do about it and certainly nothing to be upset about.

so, if people start to call at the moon "the sun" , it would be acceptable?, Would it be the Sun? it can be in use, if that would happen one day, but wrong, is allways wrong. I am not stupid, i know there are many Speudonims for that region " South and Central America" "Hispano America" "Lanino America" "Cono sur" etc etc. But from there, to claim them selfs as LATINS, telling they are the LATINS and telling like if we (THE GENUAIN LATINS) were something else... that it is too much. I tell you, i see it, every day in TV programs. Is like to name to the North Americans... Anglosaxons... can you imagine an Afroamerican or a Navajo form NY telling in london in a TV program that he is Anglosaxon??, don't you see the REAL EXAMPLE THAT I AM GIVING?, The term Latinamerica, is not very accurate, is better and more accurate South American or Centroamerican. I hope you understand my point of view, lets name things correctly, i dont care if people start to name at the moon the sun, the moon is the moon, and the sun is the sun.

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
one more thing, is that i am not understimating Mestizos, i thing they are BEAUTIFUL, in fact i love MIX RACES. Just i want to keep my identity of Latino free from misunderstandings, that i don't want it to be confussed with mestizos, or Anglosaxons, or Japanish. I am latino i have to say then to make it clear GENUAIN LATINO, and very proud of it. Though i like variety.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cubans are bigger, plain and simple.

Now, people from Argentina, Uruguay are white !90% spanish.. like said before.

The rest of central america and south america is mixed with Indian ( most of the population) Panama, Brazil, chile ahve a lot of african blood mixed with indians and spanish. :).

Now, Caribbean is much different. Cuba is not like the other islands like Puerto rico ( they look mostly alike) For example: Dominican republic is 80% black and the other spanish ( no indian)
Cuba: is moslty spanish mixed with african decents. By 1515 the entire indian population was extinct in Cuba. There were less than 5% from the 8 million indians before Colon in the country. By the 1600s there were no pure indians at all.

Myth says black are bigger. People say cubans are bigger than other hispanics ( making them bigger than white people by default)... everything is a myth isn't it?

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that's why you should have stayed in Europe, not come over to the New World, destroyed thriving civilizations, and indoctrinated them into your culture and religion to serve you

The history of the world is made of that thing, Atila, Alexandre the magnum. Barbares, romans, invations after invations and civilizations took place to other ones all over the planet, is it correct that those things hapened ?, yes and not.
My ancesters stayed in Spain, that's why i was born here. Is funny, how i was told by a guy with a tipical Spanish face in Santiago de Chile "you bastards Spanish came here to invade us" and i told him "Look at your face" were your ancestres that came here (to Chile) to do so, not mine. so shit on them. Sometimes i wander what would have hapend if Britain would have taken the South, you just see the % of indians in the south and the % in the north nowadays and really makes you think. Anyway that is history, and the world has change a lot this days when invations happens.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh darn, I thought this was going to be a thread about hot, Hispanic private detectives. :tongue: Hmm, I think I will keep an eye on this thread anyway, as I see some of my fave Hispanic hotties. :wink::cool:

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
so, if people start to call at the moon "the sun" , it would be acceptable?, Would it be the Sun? it can be in use, if that would happen one day, but wrong, is allways wrong. I am not stupid, i know there are many Speudonims for that region " South and Central America" "Hispano America" "Lanino America" "Cono sur" etc etc. But from there, to claim them selfs as LATINS, telling they are the LATINS and telling like if we (THE GENUAIN LATINS) were something else... that it is too much. I tell you, i see it, every day in TV programs. Is like to name to the North Americans... Anglosaxons... can you imagine an Afroamerican or a Navajo form NY telling in london in a TV program that he is Anglosaxon??, don't you see the REAL EXAMPLE THAT I AM GIVING?, The term Latinamerica, is not very accurate, is better and more accurate South American or Centroamerican. I hope you understand my point of view, lets name things correctly, i dont care if people start to name at the moon the sun, the moon is the moon, and the sun is the sun.

I think somebody already said this but a good way to prevent that would have been to not rape and pillage the continent in the first place. If you take over a place and force your culture on it, you can't be mad when they assimilate. And no, I'm not specifically targeting you or your lineage. Like I said before, its not something to be angry about.