Hitting Bottom

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Super hung guys:
Can you reach a place when fucking when you can feel that the head of your cock has reached to "bottom" of her pussy?

I'm not talking about the cervix, but the very deepest part. Or when she's fully aroused, is it so soft back there that you can't tell you're hitting bottom and she has to tell you no to go as deep.

How do you know when you are in as far as you can go? (again, not hitting the firmer cervix, but the posterior fornix)

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't consider myself "super hung," I'm about 8-1/4", but the answer is yes. I've gently explored the area around the cervix on a number of women, and there is definitely a "bottom." It's not all that mysterious. Nothing bit me.

I have hit bottom a couple times...the girls hate it...lol

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used the word gentle for a reason. When you slam into a woman's cervix it isn't pleasant for anyone. Some women, however, do enjoy your working your tool around it ... gently.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For large cocked men, can be a problem when getting deepthroated. The woman claims to like your thrusting deep in mouth and throat but then starts to gag, either on the penis or the cum. Solutions to this problem?

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The women do not like it when I hit bottom, I have never had it all the way in, they start squirming to get away if I even get close.