Holding a guy's cock while he pisses.....

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I met in the Sierra's, two years later she came back to the area I was working in and we got together. During that first week we took a day off to hike up to Volcanic Knob and we did it naked which was really nice. On the way I needed to pee and I asked her if she would like to hold me and she liked the idea, she gently held me while I peed, moved the piss stream around and played a little with my penis, just feeling what it was like to be able to stand while peeing and having something to hang on to and play with. She was pretty excited about it in a non-sexual way. This has only happened on a few occasions.

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eeuurrhh, don't you guys get a hardon because of this? I mean, it will screw up the pee session (and worst of all, accidently give your partner the golden facial cause the dick is going up! :biggrin1:) Cause to me, even a slight stimulus by something other than parts of my body could give me a hardon.

Reactions: deleted957600

BlkIron11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes to hold my cock while I urinate and does it frequently.She will also hold and pet it while we are watching tv.It's reasuring and a big ego boost to know she finds my body that interesting.
I do find some of these question so very interesting. My wife has held my penis as i pissed on a few occasions..usually when we r in very very playful mood...she finds it funny...my wife loves the feel of my penis..on many many occasions she has fallen asleep with her hand gripping my penis softly..she just holds onto it..

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we first met, my sweetie & I would often frolic in the yard nude, & one day I had to pee & she asked to hold it. I had to go pretty bad so it was no problem. Then she said she'd try to outdistance me. By god, she did too. Standing up, opened her outer lips, leaned back & shot a stream like you'd never believe.:biggrin1: Very cool!:cool:

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few women try this (at their request) and they all seemed genuinely intrigued by the situation…I recall a couple of giggles. I don't believe any ever asked for a second time. I'm thinking this is just basic curiousity - not really sexual.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a lot of women of women watch me,sometimes so closely that I could feel their breath on my cock.I tell them they can hold it if they want and they usually giggle but don't touch.
One girl who was with a couple of friends said she wanted to hold it,I said OK but she still kept her hands to herself! :rolleyes: :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive been pee'd on (his fetish) and watched a million times and wondered but never felt it was right to ask.. You've got me curious and i certainly will ask the next oppotunity i get. Actually the idea of it is actually quite exciting :tongue:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a g/f that used to watch me piss all the time at first I couldn't go when she was watching me like that but I eventually became more comfortable with it but, when she tried to hold it I couldn't go. I guess I just wasn't relaxed enough to piss with someone else holding onto it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've mentioned it a few times before at LPSG, but my ex was curious about it too, so I let her. Unfortunately I had drunk lots of coffee before which really makes urine stink so she was disgusted by the situation, I was always left to piss in peace afterwards! :)

bulgelad

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to hold other lads when they're peeing. There's something horny about watching a lad pull out his soft meat and piss. It'd be good to have a job where you'd be responsible for unzipping him, holding it for him while he pees then putting it back in his trousers!

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to hold other lads when they're peeing. There's something horny about watching a lad pull out his soft meat and piss. It'd be good to have a job where you'd be responsible for unzipping him, holding it for him while he pees then putting it back in his trousers!

I hear George Michael is hiring...