Holding a guy's cock while he pisses.....

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had several ladies ask to hold it while I pissed. Seemed to be a turn on for some. Some never asked. I have always tried to honor a ladies wish. Turns me on just remembering how it felt to have a ladies hand wrapped around my shaft while I was pissing. Almost always led to shaking, then stroking and the other hand rolling my balls around.....

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Zero desire to have this done. Maybe I'm missing something.

Am I?

Not having done it YET..but i assume for me it isnt the actual thought of holding a cock but the idea that he would be letting me be involved in what is usually such a private and solitary event. That kind arousel that comes from being able to ask such a bizzare request and him not think i am a weirdo but to let me participate

colberag

1st Like
Media
I was at a party once and each guy and girl were handcuffed together until they finished a case of beer..anyways, i obviously had to go to the bathroom, but one hand was cuffed and the other was holding the case, so I told my date (a girl I had never met before) that she had to hold it for me...to make a long story short, I couldnt pee with her hand around my cock, but I did get excited, and when I took her back to hook up with her (after she was impressed with my member) I ended up peeing the bed because I didnt go before

Simultaneously the most embarassing and most original night of my life

Naked Truth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years back I had a boyfriend who always shut the door when he needed to urinate. I found this rather odd, since we shared things (in my opinion) much more intimate than pissing. Anyways one day i asked him if i could hold his penis while he pissed:eek: ......Well he freaked right out. :eek: Anyways a year later, he finally gave in and let me hold it, while he urinated...he definitely had trouble peeing, but I must admit it was pretty cool. ( and i know what the members are going to think, I have no desire to try golden showers) nor does it excite me in any way.

I guess i was just curious, and wanted to know if any other members have exlpored this?

Ah, yeah, I experienced it. Although the scenario was a bit different.
If you'd ask me to hold it while I'm peing - I'd definitely have troubles, cos I'd get a rocket science boner and would go for nailing you to the wall. :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was at a party once and each guy and girl were handcuffed together until they finished a case of beer..anyways, i obviously had to go to the bathroom, but one hand was cuffed and the other was holding the case, so I told my date (a girl I had never met before) that she had to hold it for me...to make a long story short, I couldnt pee with her hand around my cock, but I did get excited, and when I took her back to hook up with her (after she was impressed with my member) I ended up peeing the bed because I didnt go before

Goodness that must have been, but you can always blame it on being drunk....

A few years back I had a boyfriend who always shut the door when he needed to urinate. I found this rather odd, since we shared things (in my opinion) much more intimate than pissing. Anyways one day i asked him if i could hold his penis while he pissed:eek: ......Well he freaked right out. :eek: Anyways a year later, he finally gave in and let me hold it, while he urinated...he definitely had trouble peeing, but I must admit it was pretty cool. ( and i know what the members are going to think, I have no desire to try golden showers) nor does it excite me in any way.

I guess i was just curious, and wanted to know if any other members have exlpored this?
I cant read this without thinking you curiosity is rooted in golden shower mentality. And until you admit you have a problem your not going to get any support from me. Being a golden shower man myself I know what I am talking about.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant read this without thinking you curiosity is rooted in golden shower mentality. And until you admit you have a problem your not going to get any support from me. Being a golden shower man myself I know what I am talking about.
Where's the problem? :confused:
She just wanted to hold his cock,which is a lot different from wanting someone to piss on you.I don't think you know what you're talking about! :tongue:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Hey Rocco, I am sure, that you don't know, what your'e talking about.
Where did D.D. say she had a problem, or that she wants your support or help with?
Yorkie, I'd be more than happy to hold that massive cock of yours!
I promise to only gigle a little but I also promise not to let it go,when
you get done peeing!
Anytime or anyplace you want me,I'll come and help you aim!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one chick wanted to do it at a party, I was drunk so I let her. She squeezed it a little too hard about halfway through so i held the piss, pretended like I was done and when she let go I emptied the rest of the tank on her. owned. lol.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I hate it when that happens!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yorkie, I'd be more than happy to hold that massive cock of yours!
I promise to only gigle a little but I also promise not to let it go,when
you get done peeing!
Anytime or anyplace you want me,I'll come and help you aim!
cigarbabe:saevil:
I'm sure you are an expert cock handler,no squeezing too tight or hitting shoes.Be prepared to take care of the erection I'd end up with too! :wink: :smile:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yeah ive let a ex hold my dick while i pissed didnt hav a problem with it cos like you mentioned we had shared more intimate things together

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wanted for a girl to pee on me after sex. But right after that I wonder who will clean up the mess!:34:

But to go back to the question, I dunno. Maybe, especially since I think this is the first time I heard this question. ;)