Holding a guy's cock while he pisses.....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely have done this...started in college as just fooling around kind of stuff....now, a couple of years later, I do it with my boyfriend in the morning as we both try and get ready for work....ends up with us getting pretty silly.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

hluul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife likes it to hold while i am peeing and even in any time and while watching tv. During sleeping she wants to hold it in her hand

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years back I had a boyfriend who always shut the door when he needed to urinate. I found this rather odd, since we shared things (in my opinion) much more intimate than pissing. Anyways one day i asked him if i could hold his penis while he pissed:eek: ......Well he freaked right out. :eek: Anyways a year later, he finally gave in and let me hold it, while he urinated...he definitely had trouble peeing, but I must admit it was pretty cool. ( and i know what the members are going to think, I have no desire to try golden showers) nor does it excite me in any way.

I guess i was just curious, and wanted to know if any other members have exlpored this?

i hold hubbys cock every chance i get when he takes a leak LOL also love to shake it for him when he is done as well. and i have no golden shower fetish. its just fun for me and i think he rather enjoys the feel of my warm hand holding it as well. least he said so lol. so advise for you enjoy the chance and have fun with it.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have held a number of guys while they peed.I love doing it and as a matter of fact,I held one yesterday while he was taking a pee.I also love to shake it when he is finished peeing.

oh yeah this is most fun for me as well , love teasing hubbys cock with a shake lol, or 2 feeling him start to get hard then let him try to put it away LOL. gets him every time when i do it to him of the morning, he says he is horney all day lol. says i help his work day fly by cause he is thinking ornery things he wants to do and before he knows it its time to come home LOL must be true he wants it 24/7 lol. most often he wants to nail me right then he has called in sick [of work] to get some much needed R/R LOL. also when we are hunting together i love unloading his shot gun in the woods for him as well lol.as this is most fun part.

Last edited:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I read somewhere a few years ago that the Romans used to have boy slaves who walked around at parties with bowls for the men to pee into, and would hold the mens' cocks to help them. Probably quite a reasonable idea if the men were pretty drunk and they were wearing togas.

No doubt the slaves got fucked as the fun got wilder!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like a go!!!

Though I might never be allowed another go cos he'd surely get wet feet and splashed cos I'd want to write my name with it.... :biggrin1:

I don't think I could hold it and behave myself, that's for sure! :rolleyes:
and I doubt anyone's going to volunteer now, anyway!!! :lmao:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my wife kind of likes it...she enjoys spraying it around...but just cannot get the hang of the shake/milk out the urine...i enjoy it if not rushed...does lead to other activity which is cool

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, it does sound interesting! I'll give it a go the next chance I get! :)

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like when my wife hold it while i pee. she finds it fun.

usually shes holding it while i pee........in her mouth. hahahaha

sorry honey, i know we dont do that....:)

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol, this thread is awesome. I actually do have a bit of a fascination with guys peeing. Not into golden showers, I just like to watch. I think it would be really to cool to have the oppertunity to do it. Don't think I could have someone hold mine though. I think I would just get way too pee shy, lol.

D

deleted509196

Never done that but the other night (another thing I'd never done before, and he hadn't either) I watched my guy pee and then he watched me. We were both a bit drunk so weren't shy about it (reminds me of in the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" when the couple really did not want to watch each other pee even though they had a very close relationship). It wasn't sexual, it was just because we both needed to pee at the same time, he said he had to go then I said I did too, so then I said 'can I watch you?' cause I figured then afterwards I could just go. I suppose I was just curious. He peed quite a lot (that'll be the alcohol!).

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love holding it when my guy goes pee, it's such a turn on to watch and get to hold it... plus it's so much fun. I've only done it once or twice though and blushed and giggled the entire time I got to watch or hold it. I'm not good at aiming, I still need a backseat driver...I need to practice. :smile: But, yes, it was something I wanted to do and asked to do.

In the past, with an ex, when I asked to watch I was always told no and always pushed out if I'd playfully try to peek...sometimes he'd let me watch, never asked to hold it though cause I knew the answer would be no.

Last edited: