Holding a guy's cock while he pisses.....

If the woman in question wanted to do it fine I would let her. But I've heard too many stories of abusive boyfriends or husbands forcing their wives and girlfriends to do it and I would like very much to beat those men into the hospital... but I digress.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife holds my dick when I pee a lot. Usually we are in the bathroom taking a shower before or after sex. She enjoys it and it is sort of funny to have another hand on it while you go. What usually ends up after I stop is that she keeps playing with it and a hard on ensues.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife likes to hold my cock while I urinate and does it frequently.She will also hold and pet it while we are watching tv.It's reasuring and a big ego boost to know she finds my body that interesting.

A few years back, I had a lover who liked cock alot. Several times, she would ask if she could hold it when I was taking a piss. I obliged but like most other posters, it took some getting used to. I would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with her holding on to my cock. I'd ask her when and she'd say "I love holding it. It makes me feel secure".

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A couple of women have wanted to hold my penis as I peed. One aimed it right into the toilet but was clearly not keen on doing that again. The other couldn't aim worth a damn and made a mess.