Holding a man's wang while he takes a piss

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have a boyfriend in high school who would make me hold his dick for him while he took a piss... like I'd be behind him with my arms wrapped around him holding it.

I found it very hot at the time...

However when I tend to mention it to guys they seem disturbed or uninterested.

Any other gals like this kinda thing?

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
got to say this is a little weird, i mean normally im all for women handly my wang.
but while im pissing?

I had two girls in high school ask. I never indulged them. Waste disposal is as private as you get.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had a couple of b/f's ask me to do it. No big deal - but I didn't find it arousing at all. And once you've potty trained a couple of boys.... well, now it would be kinda ewww. lol

8inPABi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A girl I dated right out of high school used to do this for me, and I loved it! I don't think she had an opinion on it either way, but it made pissing a lil complicated b/c I would always get hard while she was holding it.

B_Tonnie

Experimental Member
Media
DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I Was At College My Best Bud Got Pissed And Broke Both Of His Elbows, He Was In Plaster For Six/Seven Weeks, I Did ''EVERYTHING'' For Him During That Time, And Even Though I'm Gay, It Was'nt A Turn On For Me. He Asked Me To Wrist Him Off Into Week Three, But I Declined, He Was'nt Gay, Poor Bastard Was Just Horny.