Holding a man's wang while he takes a piss

citr

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend really loves to do this. It's fun and playful, though I was surprised at first that she wanted to.

D

deleted136887

It seems like a lot of girls like to do this. I've had quite a few doing it to(with?) me. I think it gives her a feeling of what it's like to piss standing up, and as citr says it is a playfull thing.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my past, I had dated a young lady that was fixated on the idea too. I did not understand the fascination with it until later she confided in me that she was jealous of men and penises, wanted one of her own. I coyly reminded her that she can borrow mine any time she wanted. ;D

Aquastorm427

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read somewhere that only men with big penises (8+) want even bigger penises (12 to knee length) lol but no kidding, my knee to ankle length edits get the most hits. Go figure.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, this had never crossed my mind either until I had read about it in another thread here quite some time ago. I've still never done it, but the more I think about it, the more it intrigues me. And it's not even about the pee, I'm so not into that. :yuck: I think it's just because I like holding penis. :biggrin: Especially my boyfriends! Yummy.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it make me a prude that this concept has never once crossed my mind?

Nope, or else I'm a prude, too! That's private stuff, and what goes on in the bathroom stays in the bathroom.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've said this before, but I've done it a few times with the last man I was with and I loved it a lot. :)

I'd asked him to hold it while he peed and he let me whenever I wanted. I'd just follow him to the bathroom.

I think it just generally comes from my general love of big cocks and wanting to hold it and watch him pee. I did need help with my aim though.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
It's fun to do and a turn on for me, but the problem is not getting hard. I always get hard whenever she touches it, even if I have to pee really bad. I guess the answer like last time is to be pretty drunk lol.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started out by jokingly asking my girlfriend if she wanted to hold it while I pissed... Now she just walks up and holds it if she sees me taking a piss!

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an Ex of mine used to like to watch (but never asked to hold?) while I pissed... however she loved to watch me shake afterward and liked to do this herself as well. A big turn on for her, watching me shake it and swing it around

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i tend to get hard when a woman holds my thing, which makes it difficult to pee. an old girlfriend insisted on doing it after seeing "personal best". i suppose i could get used to it.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP's story sounds like some kind of exhibition of dominance but I'm probably wrong.

I let my wife do it.
I think the word fascination is just perfect.
Like look at this amazing thing that piss comes out of.

But it was not pleasant.
Mid stream she decided to turn off the spigot and without any warning clamped down.
I yelled in pain and when she let go blood was dripping out.
Must of caused a small uretheral tear.
Bleeding stopped and healed up without any problem.
Except for the initial pain it was just a little sore for a day or two.

So guys, if you indulge your partner, tell her just to hold it gently.

Ladies. Don't squeeze it in the middle of the stream.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to have a boyfriend in high school who would make me hold his dick for him while he took a piss... like I'd be behind him with my arms wrapped around him holding it.

I found it very hot at the time...

However when I tend to mention it to guys they seem disturbed or uninterested.

Any other gals like this kinda thing?

I also think it is kind of hot, Ive had a few women do it for me. I dont think its unintersting or disturbing at all.

SrnecO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... I would not ask her to do it for me... but if she suggested... so embarassing... and so exciting!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did this for the first time a few months ago! It was just once. TheBF and I were chatting and while we were talking and walking around the house, he walked into the bathroom and unzipped his pants to pee. I asked if I could hold it, and I did. It didn't feel sexual or turn me on, it felt sort of silly and innocent, like something little kids would do for fun. I thought it was fun. We were both giggling.

I have to admit that I have a little bit of a fascination regarding the ability to write one's name in the snow.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a skit on the New Zealand television comedy show "Pulp fiction" in 2008 of something similar where one of the actors hugged another from behind and held his penis while his pissed. This was called milking the male.