Holding a man's wang while he takes a piss

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I used to have a boyfriend in high school who would make me hold his dick for him while he took a piss... like I'd be behind him with my arms wrapped around him holding it.

I found it very hot at the time...

However when I tend to mention it to guys they seem disturbed or uninterested.

Any other gals like this kinda thing?

i would not mind

it seems i am interested in such :rolleyes:

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it just generally comes from my general love of big cocks and wanting to hold it and watch him pee. I did need help with my aim though.

Ha! That's funny :) You are about like a kid doing it for the first time, but with the added difficulty of not looking straight down on it. If I had to lay on my side and pee in a bucket, I'd probably have the same problem! "Oops. Oops. Ooo- oh crap, this is ridiculous."

In my past, I had dated a young lady that was fixated on the idea too. I did not understand the fascination with it until later she confided in me that she was jealous of men and penises, wanted one of her own. I coyly reminded her that she can borrow mine any time she wanted. ;D

If she comes over, with a knife, do not have sex with her.

I did this for the first time a few months ago! It was just once. TheBF and I were chatting and while we were talking and walking around the house, he walked into the bathroom and unzipped his pants to pee. I asked if I could hold it, and I did. It didn't feel sexual or turn me on, it felt sort of silly and innocent, like something little kids would do for fun. I thought it was fun. We were both giggling.

I have to admit that I have a little bit of a fascination regarding the ability to write one's name in the snow.

It is kind of fun :)

image006-1.gif

I briefly dated a girl, who the first sexual thing she said to me was in response to my saying I had to pee.

"Need any help?"

"No, I think I got this." But it made me wonder what it was, exactly that she wanted to do. Was she turned on by seeing me pee? Did she just want to see my penis? Did she want to be close to me, while I was partially naked (when I would take my shirt off, she smiled... college, 400 crunches a day, two years of hard training in the weight room)? Was it the kind of comment she regrets to this day? (Dear Lord, I can't believe I said that [shame/facepalm])

She was a nurse and it was the peak of the AIDS problem. She was very conscious of STDs and carefully inspected me even though we did nothing but protected sex. I know she knew that urine is supposed to be sterile (what if you had a UTI? Not so sterile then) so maybe it was the one bodily fluid she could play with and not worry about contracting the creeping crud, all over her valuables.

Also, I can pee while hard. Am I the only one? Girls, does that make a difference? Better to hold a large, soft wiener, while he goes or a longer, harder one?

This feels like something kinky that should turn me on, but it doesn't really. Maybe it's not having tried it? It crosses the line between kink and closeness/trust. American's bathroom activities are behind closed doors, both physically and mentally. Once people are married, it's not uncommon to pee with the door open (trust and openness) so maybe having the wife/GF hold it, is like the next step in that closeness and most couples just don't take that step, because they don't realize it is there?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I Was At College My Best Bud Got Pissed And Broke Both Of His Elbows, He Was In Plaster For Six/Seven Weeks, I Did ''EVERYTHING'' For Him During That Time, And Even Though I'm Gay, It Was'nt A Turn On For Me. He Asked Me To Wrist Him Off Into Week Three, But I Declined, He Was'nt Gay, Poor Bastard Was Just Horny.

Why Wouldn't You? You Did "EVERYTHING" Else. Had To Have Been Harder For Him To Ask You If He Wasn't Gay. Geez. Give A Guy A Break, Poor Bastard.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had to help my twin brother out.. he was in a motorcycle accident a few years back and stayed with me... both his arms were casted up and he couldn't do a thing... so I'd take it out and hold it for him sometimes when he didn't want to sit on the toilet.. no big deal.. and yes we are identical twins -- wang -- nuts and all...

Bert_13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been involved in anything like that, but I wouldn't mind at all if she wanted to hold my dick...pretty much for any reason. Not into water sports, but the idea of her behind me, holding my cock while I pee is kinda hot is some sick twisted way!

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been offered that quite a few times, mostly by men though.

Olny did it 3 times, like a few others here, I couldnt help getting hard.
(even that one time a guy did it)

Someone else "handles" me, I get hard...
I guess thats just the way some folks are

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ouch my GF will not let me wile she is around tuch my own dick to dressing to undrsing going for a pee what ever she has to be the 1 who puts it in and out

got to say tho love it

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did it again! It's fun. It's more fun if you put something into the bowl to aim at. I wouldn't have thought of it unless I saw this thread. I don't stand behind him. If I did that, then I wouldn't be able to see the toilet bowl since he's a lot taller than me. My aim is just fine, I don't need any help at all, even though he kept teasing me that I was going to splash.

I asked him if we ever have the opportunity if I could write my name in the snow. He agreed. :smile:

I still don't see anything sexual in it. It's sort of like playing with a really cool water gun.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked him if we ever have the opportunity if I could write my name in the snow. He agreed. :smile:

Have him drink lots and lots of water
Then write your name and his in a big heart in the snow!
Then take a picture and put it in your scrapbook.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf loves to do this (especially shaking it off... although she doesn't have the best aim...) I've never once gotten hard over her doing it either.

I still don't see anything sexual in it. It's sort of like playing with a really cool water gun.[/QUOTE]

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
its a running joke between my buds and i, whenever we're working on something and have to take a leak we always say: hey(whoevers closest to the door) are your hands clean. well one time a bud had his brother over, i went to take a leak and asked him if his hands were clean, he's like yea why, i told him mine were dirty and i needed him to hold it for me. he shows up in the bathroom red faced and i told him i was kidding