Holding a man's wang while he takes a piss

cherryblossom01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive tried that once with a BF... kinda strange but also strangely hot :)
Also, I learned it must hurt when the flow is cut off midstream, b/c i accidentally gripped too hard, stopped the flow, and he freaked out, lol :)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The trick is getting your girl to understand aim is important. Unless of course you like constantly cleaning your toilet, toilet seat, floor, etc. Otherwise, it's cool. Just don't squeeze to hard.

PissyMiss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Guess I'm really weird, not only enjoy holding it might stick my tongue in the hole during the flow!

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have a boyfriend in high school who would make me hold his dick for him while he took a piss... like I'd be behind him with my arms wrapped around him holding it.

I found it very hot at the time...

However when I tend to mention it to guys they seem disturbed or uninterested.

Any other gals like this kinda thing?

He would make you do it??? Or he asked you to do it, and you obliged? Very serious differences, the former of which might imply that you need to start looking for different guys :p

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have a boyfriend in high school who would make me hold his dick for him while he took a piss... like I'd be behind him with my arms wrapped around him holding it.

My second GF in college loved to do this. She said that she always wanted a penis just for the purpose of urinating because she did not think it was fair that us guys could just whip it out anywhere we want and piss. I believe the real reason was because she had a weak bladder and she was always pissing on herself when she was drunk.

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my last gf hold it for me once when my hands were dirty while i was working on a truck. It took a second to get it going but was fun.

D_Pemeston Pocketrocks

Account Disabled
Media
Back in High School at an outdoor party one night I was about to take a piss on a tree in the area of a girl I was friends with (nothing sexual before or after) I guess she was curious... she came up behind me and held me while i did my business. We were both a little buzzed and i would have loved it to go further but it didnt. Besides a few giggles we never talked about it. She did it twice that night. strange?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she comes over, with a knife, do not have sex with her.

Actually it was worse than that - she really was sorta freaky jealous and possessive over a lot of things. I had to let her down gently (over the phone) - change addresses - leave town. *Extremely* jealous and two Prozacs short of being psychotic. Not sure that she would wield a knife against me or not, but definitely heavily thinking twice whether or not she was a bunny head boiler...

On track:

I dunno - always thought of bathroom areas and my business in there as something that was mildly "icky". Just get it over with, wash up and be done. It strikes me as a light flavor of odd that it holds fascination for others - but I respect that. And in a Youtube skater video sorta way (knowing that it will cause emotional discomfort on some level) you still watch and listen to those that do practice some of these things. If nothing else, at least get to understand what's in it for them. *shrug*

gamma475

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

i'd be interested but never opportunity

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like doing it when we have steamy night and few drinks. I am not sure if it turns me on its more of a curiosity than a turn on but I like holding hubby's dick when its half sleep.