Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
326485-1435295932-30b7bfb15350fc07f9494e59c3b7564d.jpg

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Retract foreskin. Retracting foreskin will make penis like a cut one.
2. Wash penis. This is done exactly like with a cut one.
3. Replace foreskin.
4. Wash outer foreskin and rest of penis.
5. Continue with rest of body.

What is so difficult about that?

Exactly, does anyone get militaristic about a woman not removing her labia minora (inner lips)? I see it as the same thing.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice One Moccasin. that's why i like to keep my foreskin back most of the time. it feels ok, look's ok, and i don't mind it back at all.
it's nice to have the choice. foreskin back or forward.

Reactions: blackbottom2
D

deleted858776

anyone who showers, can retract it, soap it, rinse it, and it's clean, the cleanliness issue is a joke, you'd have to never do that to be unclean. If someone can't do that they are just plain lazy and not very horny.

Agree -- I never understand why some people make it seem like washing your uncut dick would be difficult. Like washing your face - very easy, very basic.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Always got a question for uncut guys, do u guys use soap on the glans? I used soap one and it stings like a bi*ch.
Since then ive only used warm water.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is one of the reasons why I never go anywhere neart a bi*ch.

But seriously, maybe you were sensitive to that particular soap - or didn't rinse properly afterwards? There are loads of soaps/shower gels for sensitive skin. That said, a proper rinse with only warm (not hot) water should be sufficient, especially if done a couple of times a day.

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Always got a question for uncut guys, do u guys use soap on the glans? I used soap one and it stings like a bi*ch.

I just use my body wash that I also use for the rest of my body and it's no problem at all. But I must not get an erection while my penis is soaped up. Because then my pee hole will become a bit wider and soap will enter the urethra which burns like hell.

Reactions: Krusader
D

deleted716371

In this shot the foreskin is retracted as far back as possible when hard. When soft it can be pulled back all the way and is very easy to keep clean.
[photo="medium"]668535[/photo]

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A heap of garbage spews from the mouths of people on either side of this debate. I'm not fussed either way, but I wish the circumcision proponents would lessen the rhetoric about cleanliness. It seems to me their preference is based chiefly on aesthetics and a determination to make son like father.

I don't go out of my way to offend circumcised guys and it grinds my gears that anyone believes my foreskin is routinely festooned with smegma and that I'm basically unhygienic. I would rather be considered aesthetically unpleasing than dirty.