Holding it while HE PEES

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny this..I've always joked around with my ex that I wanted to help him pee.. I always thought it was so hot seeing him standing there..

So the thought of me touching his cock while his warm piss ran through it...mmm..haha..

But he never could LOL..he laughed about it though..he was scared he would get hard..

One day i'll get my wish though..and if it gets messy..he can clean it up ;-)..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have thought of it a few times
but funnily
Str dudes dik preferred in this scenario
God only knows why
Str Gay diks, all the same surely? ha
Maybe the ignorant thought of taking some Power away from the Str man?
enz

(pychologically disturbed me - plus it should ideally be a womans thought? maybe)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has pulled my penis thru her crotch, and held it while I peed. she just wanted to see what it was like to have a penis. she has also worn my underwear with it stuffed, and then put jeans on and walked around the house, or she'll position her box so it sorta looks like she has a penis. her conclusion every time, I have a big dick.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my ex use to love holding it in the shower and spraying it all over the walls and straight up like a fountain. i've hand several helping hands.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive had several women do it for me, I enjoy it its hot having a women hold it for you. The women that did it seemed to enjoy it to.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has pulled my penis thru her crotch, and held it while I peed. she just wanted to see what it was like to have a penis. she has also worn my underwear with it stuffed, and then put jeans on and walked around the house, or she'll position her box so it sorta looks like she has a penis. her conclusion every time, I have a big dick.

Suggest that she get a strapon and wear that in her underwear....

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my ex use to love holding it in the shower and spraying it all over the walls and straight up like a fountain. i've hand several helping hands.

Gross....peeing in the shower is just not a good thing.....ever.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's something that my boyfriend and I have discussed and we'd like to try it. I'm not afraid of making a mess with him. We make lots of messes together. Besides I'd do it even if it wasn't a sexual thing. If he broke both his arms and needed help or something I'd be there for him.