Holding it while HE PEES

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had one GF years ago that enjoyed doing this with me quite a bit. It was her idea, which was surprising since she was kind of a prude in other ways. She had only had one BF at the time, and was not all that interested in giving oral. But she kind of seemed to have a cock fetish, and giving me handjobs, or just holding it and stroking it any chance she could. She always held it in bed either after sex or whenever we were falling asleep, and usually held it in her hand while we slept. And always when we were just sitting and talking, or watching TV. It wasn't even like it had to be sexual, it was just what she did. She loved holding my cock, like holding hands.

But to answer your question, she enjoyed coming and standing by me and holding my cock when I peed.

TheW

1st Like
Media
I love mixed toilets, or coat check lady in there.. Always turn sideways.. And get kinda hard- just love idea of women turned on looking...

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had one GF years ago that enjoyed doing this with me quite a bit. It was her idea, which was surprising since she was kind of a prude in other ways. She had only had one BF at the time, and was not all that interested in giving oral. But she kind of seemed to have a cock fetish, and giving me handjobs, or just holding it and stroking it any chance she could. She always held it in bed either after sex or whenever we were falling asleep, and usually held it in her hand while we slept. And always when we were just sitting and talking, or watching TV. It wasn't even like it had to be sexual, it was just what she did. She loved holding my cock, like holding hands.

But to answer your question, she enjoyed coming and standing by me and holding my cock when I peed.

Wow, I had a g/f just like that. it was great.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love mixed toilets, or coat check lady in there.. Always turn sideways.. And get kinda hard- just love idea of women turned on looking...
as a general rule, with a few exceptions, we don't. we just think you're creepy. for the average gal, a glimpse of some dude pissing is just gross and, if at all deliberate, creepy and pathetic.

iworshipdickalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh I like doing this.

I have done it a few times for men I have been with. I enjoy the feel of the pee running through their cocks. Much like I enjoy the feel of them cumming when I jerk them off. It feels so forceful. I can't quite explain the feeling and rush it gives me. But if a man asks me to hold it for them. I will happily do so. I will do everything from pulling it out for them, aiming it for them, and even the shake off and place it back gently. I really do it enjoy it.

As for aiming and position of holding it. I have stood behind them and held it. I have stood to the side and held it. And for one gentleman who was into water sports. I sat on the toilet naked with my legs spread wide. He would step back and I would hold it for him as he peed. And he would pee on my pubic region and watch as it dripped into the toilet. Then afterwards he would watch as I would still sit there and pee sitting down. After wards he would put me int he shower and bathe and clean me. It was erotic in a weird sort of way.

Either way with that said I thoroughly enjoy holding a man dick as he pees.

TheW

1st Like
Media
At club med, they had communal showers - saw a middled french woman staring at a young go.. He was huge - wondered how turned on she was?!

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always loved watching guys piss. I especially love watching uncut guys. I have ever got into watersports or holding a guys cock while he was weeing. Ii want to. I am stranfe that i love the smell of wee too.

I remember an ex i used to have, we would watch each other. it was great. i was allowed to get right up next to his cock and watch. my ex husband and i had an open bathroom policy but the closest i got was him peeing in the shower after we fucked in there.

D_Bo_Diddler

Account Disabled
Media
My gf and I tried this, it was her idea, and honestly... I don't really like it. I just feel awkward and strange. I don't mind doing it while she is in the room or with the door open and her standing there talking to me but her holding my dick while I do is just a little strange to me.

qbvii

1st Like
Media

I had a g/f like that too; it was amazing. She actually cut the pockets out of some of my pants so she could reach in and just hold it when we were out. On the bus, in the store, at the movies, walking down the street, she would have her hand in my 'pocket'.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at a party once and had to pee. Went to the bathroom and forgot to lock the door. A minute later, I felt someone reach around from behind and grab my cock, while I was pissing. Huge turn on! I started to get hard instantly. When I turned my head slightly, I noticed it was a guy that had been checking me out earlier. What a great introduction! When we left the bathroom minutes later, I overheard an older woman say, "did those guys just come out of the bathroom together." I heard a friend of mine say to her, "whats the big deal? We girls share the bathroom all the time. They have an advantage, they can actually pee together in one toilet. No waiting in line for them." Later, my friend told me how hot she thought it was thinking of the two of us in the bathroom together. I knew we were good friends for a reason.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine broke both arms in a motorcycle accident and had to have his girlfriend hold it while he pee-d for weeks. She was grossed out about it and when he first had the accident his mom held it. LOL

i know this is old... but why didnt he just sit down?