Homemade Electro Stim

bob3928

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use to have instructions on how to utilize a portable stereo (boom box) and using wire made a do it yourself estim setup. I few times I used it, the feeling was fantastic. Does anyone happen to have those instructions again.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. If I'm going to apply electricity to my favorite organ, I'm going to use equipment designed by professionals. I'm a very do-it-yourself kinda guy. But geez, not with electro-stim equipment. The consequences of a screw-up are just too awful too contemplate.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually from what I have been reading, if your careful, and you apply it correctly, its not too bad.

I just picked up my Transformers tonight. Cost was around $6.00
Going to mod up a simple "StereoStim" setup and see what all the Hoopla is about.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speedo, No.

1. Not enough wattage
2. Playing Music could be painful. You use StereoStim - a mini-program with specific built frequencies to do different things.
3. You need an input and output type of amp.

The most common that people use are Old PC speakers - small, self amplified and small enough to not do damage to get you used to the Estim.

Most of the folks seem to be happy with the beginners kit. Because I'm also a beginner - Im staying small, and experimenting lightly.

This isn't like your applying 70V+ or 20A to your dick..... Small voltage LOW current. This is basically just a poor mans version of a TENS unit.
A unit that is recognized by the medical community to stimulate muscles.
Many prescribed TENS units are MUCH stronger than the StereoStim unit.
Again - poor mans version to get you accustomed to it.

Remember...it isn't the voltage that can kill you - It's the Current.

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, if you know how to read a schematic, things are pretty easy to build, without fucking your dong up.

poster_guy03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can use an iphone or ipod as a source to play the specially designed mp3 files through a battery powered portable amp that has been modified

See the smartstim forums for the mp3 files and instructions on how to modify the amp.

The key thing is: no stimming above the waist.

wilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
can anyone help me ive got a tens m/c ive pulled the sticky pads of the electrode wires but now the darn thing wo,nt impulse or work is there a way of completeing the circiut the machine was for massage puposes with different pulse settings its only 6volts suggestions would be appreciated