Horny 24/7..

lifesize

Sexy Member
Media
Well, recently as I go through life I've been feeling this intense lust in my loins, and I think, hey, i'll wack off and be done with it. That worked for me until recently, when I'm choking the chicken more and more but I just can't stop this feeling of unfullfillment.
So, does anybody have any tips to help?
I'd also like to hear if you are dealing with the same problems I am. It's a support group after all.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same here, with negative side effects.

Orgasms increases DHT, increases acne related problems.

I'm trying to reduce it to one a day. Still too often if you compare to the average of two to five times a week.

Doesn't matter if it's jacking off or fucking a girl several times a day it's never enough untill I'm exhausted.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 50 and I feel it also. I jack off most every day and the only time I feel 'fulfillment' is when I make love to my wife. Dunno what else to tell you. I want sex all the time, I don't get it, I jack off as needed and hope for real sex when it comes along.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
\It's a support group after all.

Maybe you need a boyfriend. *volunteering*

But seriously, I have found sexual release is physically pleasureable but not really fulfilling when it's not with someone I'm emotionally connected to. I definitely jerk more, but like it less, when single. Because I get less out of it, I do it more often.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because self pleasuring, if done too often, IS unfulfilling. Get out there and find someone that you enjoy being with. Or date a few (your profile doesn't say if you are gay or str8) and have at it. Pleasuring ones self is very normal. Pleasuring ones self to the point of where it gets "boring" means you are doing it way too much!!

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, recently as I go through life I've been feeling this intense lust in my loins, and I think, hey, i'll wack off and be done with it. That worked for me until recently, when I'm choking the chicken more and more but I just can't stop this feeling of unfullfillment.
So, does anybody have any tips to help?
I'd also like to hear if you are dealing with the same problems I am. It's a support group after all.

I'm in my late forties and although I also get horny a lot of the time, I got used to having that "lust" there. I can work and do the other things I have to do or am interested in without being constantly distracted. Consider being horny as a simple, normal and very human state of being; you can adapt to its presence instead of treating it as something you have to get rid of as soon as possible in order to get "relief". As with many things, it's something you have to practice.

D_bjx6xc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn man with a cock like that I couldn't stop jacking it either. Keep on stroking it man, if it feels good, do it as much as you like.

midwest_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lately I've felt the same way. I've increased from the usual once or twice a day to as many as five a day. For me it is the desire of bonding and affection as notN2pussy said. I need a bf bad. haha