Horny Ride on a cock extension

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I was with her again.

We hung out and I was staying the night. We headed to bed and regardless of intentions I may have had for sex, we both passed out. I did wake up about around 1 am and rolled over to her wrapping my arms around her waist. Her skin was soft and warm and may hands started to explore.

She gave some slight half asleep moans and turned her head a bit as my hands were holding and massaging her boobs. As she turned I started kissing her. she got out some words here and there about it being the middle of the night and what was i doing to her... My only answers were the movements of my hands, kissing her deeply and my handon pressed into her.
She wasn't doing anything in return but she wasn;t stopping me. Eventually I told her she was going to get fucker. "But you can decide how," I told her.

She asked if I had a condom. Well, we've never used a condom. So I told her I had a condom. " A very big condom. " I knew I wanted to fuck her with the Tommy Gunn and when she asked for a condom I knew she was looking for it. Immediately she responded, no its too big. That told me all I needed to know. She was asking for it. "You like it too big. I know you do and you know you want it. You want to fuck that huge horse cock. So I am going to get ready and you are going to take your clothes off and when I come back and see you naked I'll know what you want."

I mounted the TG on my absolutely rigid, rock hard dick in almost no time. I know just how to get it on, take out the air and have it on my very tightly and securely. I walked back to the bedroom in the dark and she was under the covers. Leading the way to her was this HUGE, heavy fuck stick. I peeled the covers off her and she was naked. This curvy 5'5, 36d size 5 woman. Beautiful, lying naked with her head turned. I lubed up the TG and her pussy. I made sure she was good and soaked, not just wet.

I tried to put her hand on the massive dick asking her if she wanted to remember how big it felt in her hands. SHe pulled away. She wouldn't touch it. No its too big she said.

I spread her legs and got over her. I reached down and rubbed the huge head up and down on her pussy. " You want this don;t you, You want to get fucked by this huge cock don't you." With her head turned I received the answer. A breathless, shallow..."yes"

So in it went and the real fun began. I no time it was worked in and she was asking to ride it. I told her now. This time she stayed under me. SHe wrapped her legs around me and rode from underneath. She's telling me its so big and it feels good and how tight it is in her. If she slowed, I stroked her with the huge shaft and then she exploded.

I pulled out and removed the TG. I fucked her hard with her legs in the air coming in just a minute or so. We were both spent. I can't believe how she fucks this thing and how hot it is.

Next time I'll let her be on to from the beginning.

I'll try to see if she ok's video.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What sounds does she make?

I can't do it justice..... its these breathy ohs and ahs, sometimes broken up that keep me so damn rigid while I fuck her with this...as she called it....."fucking huuuuuge"... sleeves.. She is in total pussy pleasure when I am doing this to her.

i just got a new one...hoping to try it out this weekend...

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And the fun ends. She shot it down last night.

Said it was too big and left her sore. Liked it but made her sore. She left the idea of using it once in a while open but the huge dick thrill of it wore off.

That said, I had the Fanta Flesh 1" extension ready to go. Worked well as she could actually take it all and she orgasmed in 20 seconds after insertion. Such fun. THing is the bigger one felt better for me. The fantaflesh one is better suited to smaller guys....very hard to get on for me.