Horse cock - on all fours

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
My ex-girlfriend and I once went to a street festival and the policeman had a horse with a cock which dangled down two feet! It was kind of funny and weird, but I did notice she did seem faintly aroused and unduly interested by the sight.

Later on in bed, I was on all fours beside her and she stroked by cock until it got longer and longer and stretched down nearly to the sheets. She muttered and laughed a few times about it being like the horse. So it turns out she was turned on by the earlier sight of the horse's cock.

It was a turn on for me to be compared to such a giant animal, and after that she liked to have me in that position and stroke my cock until it dangled down to great proportion.

Here's a good picture in that, all fours position

Attachments

Reactions: kkll2783

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I was turned on by her fascination with the size of the horse's cock...and her attempt to recreate that with me in bed next to her. I remember once she was watching me get off the bed from behind and I was nude...she was like "look at that big horse cock hanging below your ass!"

So comments like that are hot...but no way would any man want to actually have a cock as big as a horse's! That's like two feet and it would be a serious impediment. It's just the fantasy that's hot.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Thanks I am a fun guy. I appreciate the entire naked body... and I like beauty and variety. That's why I like each picture to be a little bit different.

I think you gallery hints at a fun guy, who I will bet is a blast to be with. Good on ya boy!