horse pissing

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
in public restrooms you sometimes hear guys who piss like a horse - sounds like they are dumping a bucket of water in the toilet.

and then there are other guys who can piss up to the ceiling with a narrow stream.

i'm just assuming that the horse-pissing guys don't really enjoy much distance when they cum. can anybody confirm this? curious minds wanna know.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I don't see the relation between peeing and cumming...
I can pee like a horse sometimes when I really needed to pee, but I can pee a distance too if I want. For cumming, I do shoot far and I "enjoy" the fact that I can shoot far.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my newly restorred foreskin I find I can shoot cum almost 2 metres straight up, usually fthe first jolt when I fantasize about Michelle O. Pissing requires a full bladder and a retracted foreskin to do a 3 metre horizontal squirt .

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I piss really loud and a lot; my bladder seems to hold a lot and I don’t piss frequently. When I do, it’s loud and a thick stream with great distance. I still like writing my name in the snow or at the beach in the sand.
Honestly, I don’t see any connection with pissing and blowing my load. Load quantity and quality depends on the intensity of the orgasm. I can shoot it (not real far), dribble it or spray it (that’s a mess, it gets everywhere). I just never know but its always fun to watch.

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm one of those loud horse pissers, with a wide, really heavy stream. The toilet bowl rumbles quite a lot when I have to piss bad. When I cum however, I tend to spray.

I know it's tiny, but boy can it gush piss...:eek:

Attachments

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm one of those loud horse pissers, with a wide, really heavy stream. The toilet bowl rumbles quite a lot when I have to piss bad. When I cum however, I tend to spray.

I know it's tiny, but boy can it gush piss...:eek:

Martex, do you have a P.A.? Looks like two streams coming out.
Don't worry 'bout the size. Looks fine.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't confirm but I get the connection. For it to sound like a horse pissing the urethra opening would need to be large which allows for high volumes a a lower velocity. When cumming (with less volume) the large opeing would prevent it from coming out fast which would equal long distances.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA, so I have to be careful. Sometimes it can behave like a sprinkler head. If I don't have it in and I really have to go, I can sound like Franklin Firehose! Sometimes I feel like guys in the bathroom with me must think I have a big dick because it's so loud and I pee for so long, but it's average. I even go so far as to aim my stream in the place where it sounds the loudest and the most bass. I'm not really into watersports, but I have to say a loud stream hitting the water in the next stall can be a real turn on...

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in public restrooms you sometimes hear guys who piss like a horse - sounds like they are dumping a bucket of water in the toilet.

and then there are other guys who can piss up to the ceiling with a narrow stream.

i'm just assuming that the horse-pissing guys don't really enjoy much distance when they cum. can anybody confirm this? curious minds wanna know.

I pee both ways, depending (on what, I'm not sure--how much of a certain liquid I've consumed, perhaps??).

I ejaculate great distances regularly.

So I don't think there's necessarily a correlation.

brian908

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not sure. i piss average i think. the streams are narrow but go really far.
but my cum shots are pretty thick and go far as well, so i dont know

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it may have to do with the aim whether or not you're in the center of the cammode in the deep water. If I'm pissing and move to different areas I get different sound qualities. I do love to hear the horse pissing though, it makes the mind run wild wondering what its coming from.

bellon

1st Like
Media
I piss like a horse. I'm always done pissing in like 30 seconds no matter how bad I've got to go. I have friends who pee for a few minutes. I assume the original poster is thinking that it depends on urethra size and that it would also affect cum, but I shoot really far. I think the blood pressure in an erection squeezes the urethra making its size unimportant.

Last edited: