horse pissing

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did you know that horses can have bashful bladders? They hold until they are in the right place. Then they let go. I have a very large bladder. I never piss more than twice a day. When I go, I empty a liter and half for 2 to 3 minutes.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find my pissing stream velocity to be directly proportional to the erectile state of my cock! When my cock is entirely flaccid, the stream is fast; when my cock firms up, the stream becomes slower. Cumming happens essentially when my cock is erect and is usually jetted outward a foot or more!

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought guys who pissed like a horse must be hung like one. But I guess that isn't the case. I guess a large bore and a prostate gland that is not enlarged fascilitate a healthy free flowing stream. I have never been a horse pisser or able to shoot my wad any distance. I have a friend who is a champion horse pisser. I was amazed listening to him piss in a toilet. He was really moving some piss through his penis. I would have liked to have seen his full force stream exiting the end of his penis. It must be a sight to behold.

S

SirConcis

If you piss liek a horse, does that mean you hve to get on all 4s to piss ? I have not seen a horse piss by standing up in front of a horse urinal :)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find my pissing stream velocity to be directly proportional to the erectile state of my cock! When my cock is entirely flaccid, the stream is fast; when my cock firms up, the stream becomes slower. Cumming happens essentially when my cock is erect and is usually jetted outward a foot or more!

My horse is refusing to piss as it firms up in the shower::wink:

Attachments

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in public restrooms you sometimes hear guys who piss like a horse - sounds like they are dumping a bucket of water in the toilet.

and then there are other guys who can piss up to the ceiling with a narrow stream.

i'm just assuming that the horse-pissing guys don't really enjoy much distance when they cum. can anybody confirm this? curious minds wanna know.

I in fact piss like a horse and I perviously didnt' cum that far until I started taking the prebum suppliments and cum volume suppliments hehehehehe.