Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few weeks ago I was in a car accident and was in the hospital for two days. They didn't want to let me get out of the bed until the second day when they did neurological exams to make sure I didn't have any spinal cord damage (which I didn't). Anyway, since I wasn't allowed to get up I had to take a sponge bath. There were two nurse's assistants (one guy, one girl) who came in to do it. Both were probably also in their late 20s and both fairly attractive. They had actually been coming in a lot that morning and said it was nice to have someone young to talk to in the orthopedic unit since most of the patients were old. Anyway, although I wanted to let them sponge everywhere I chickened out and said that I could do the crotch and rear myself so they turned around while I did that. Also, I was on IV morphine and even though I've heard many other people say opiates kill their erections/libido, for some reason I get an instant erection whenever I get an IV opiate. I remember also being extremely horny several years ago after knee surgery when I had IV dilaudid.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has had a whole body sponge bath in a hospital and if so, was it by a guy/girl, were they hot, did you get aroused?

will84grant

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this is an old thread but I just recently had a sponge bath.

So I had to go in and have some intestinal surgery. After I was unable to bend any because of the incision across my stomach. I received sponge baths for almost a week, and they did wash my genitals. Everytime I was washed by a female nurse assistant, all but one were old and not attractive. So I never got an erection with the older ladies. The one attractive nurse assistant looked to be around 30, with curly black hair, and had a darker brown tan, maybe Native American. She had a nice body and pretty face. I was washed twice by her while I was there. The first time she pulled my sheets down my cock was completely flaccid and even shriveled from the cold hospital room. I felt so embarrassed I had this hot women about to wash my dick and it was barely a head sticking out. She did grab it between her fingers and pulled it to was everything, I started to get a little bigger from her touching it but not much because she washed and covered it back up so quickly. The next day she was working again. Before she came in I was watching some movie that had some girls in bikinis and I had developed quite the erection. By the time she came in though I had become more flaccid but still a little aroused. She pulls the sheets down and starts washing my legs and my dick is completely flaccid. As she washes my inner thighs my cock springs back to life and I now have a full erection right at her face. She jumps back a bit and I see the suprise in her eyes. I am a grower because my dick does look smaller than average when soft but more than doubles in length when hard. I apologize to her and she responds with a giggle and says " that's ok it happens all the time, I just didn't expect it to get that much bigger." I smile and notice she is taking more time to wash it and even grabs the shaft as she washes my head with her other hand. When she finishes her cleaning she covers my still hard cock back up with my sheets and even did a little pat on the sheets with her hand right on my dick. She left and I hated I was not able to jerk off, but I have thought about this many times now that I recovered and can jerk off again.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This is an old thread but at least something a little different from what we have been reading lately. I have had a few sponge baths but always did the "privates" myself because nobody volunteered to do them. As a military medic and also civilian orderly in several hospitals while working my way through college, I administered countless sponge baths or bed baths mostly to male patients and never to the "privates" of female patients. It was a routine part of the job and wasn't very exciting from my perspective, either giving or receiving. If they were conscious the male patients receiving a full bed bath were usually a bit embarrassed about it and always appreciative of the help. The attendants job is make the patient as comfortable as possible, including defusing embarrassment about natural bodily functions so the standard response is "it happens." That is all fine and good until you wind up being the patient and you start worrying about tenting in your hospital bed or on the operating table...been there done that...and heard about it.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is an old thread but at least something a little different from what we have been reading lately. I have had a few sponge baths but always did the "privates" myself because nobody volunteered to do them. As a military medic and also civilian orderly in several hospitals while working my way through college, I administered countless sponge baths or bed baths mostly to male patients and never to the "privates" of female patients. It was a routine part of the job and wasn't very exciting from my perspective, either giving or receiving. If they were conscious the male patients receiving a full bed bath were usually a bit embarrassed about it and always appreciative of the help. The attendants job is make the patient as comfortable as possible, including defusing embarrassment about natural bodily functions so the standard response is "it happens." That is all fine and good until you wind up being the patient and you start worrying about tenting in your hospital bed or on the operating table...been there done that...and heard about it.
great pics,I really love the peeing pics