Hot guys with small cocks

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe its just the differance between my dick and a small one but i love to see and fuck fit guys with small cocks i just find them so hot. anybody else?
any hot pics appreciated

Reactions: Dageshokkk

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I prefer to be the bigger one :biggrin1:

Yeah, I'm another one who really likes smaller dicks on otherwise trim and good looking guys. I don't get fucked and they're easier to blow.

Not that I'm not up to a challenge...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot guys with nice bodies but small or average dicks are conditional. I guess I could still get down, as long as the cock isn't thin. I just can't handle guys with pencil dicks...it literally makes me wanna gag. Sad, but true.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who think the first one is "average," maybe one of these will be small enough. Particularly the latter two.:smile:

Attachments

Reactions: kev2001

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
For those who think the first one is "average," maybe one of these will be small enough. Particularly the latter two.:smile:
there is much more to a guy than his dick or his body. There is a certain look in the eyes and smile of a guy that melts me. Those guys are incredibly sexxy. And they are probably growers as well.

To only be interested in the dick as in the glory hole and just being fucked, sucked or being sucked without seeing or hearing anything else except just the dick and that is all, is sad. Might as well buy the dildo of your choice and make it room temperature and have a go at it.

Reactions: notN2pussy

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Freddie53, the first 3 could be growers and probably are. I'm so used to seeing pics of hardons that a flaccid average guy looks "small". Viewing LPSG galleries may have shifted my perspective.:smile: The latter two pics were downloaded from sites focusing on small penises and they look genuinely small.