Hot male celeb pits

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, this one is a tad off the main organ...er, subject...but who like hot armpits on hot male celebs? I though about this watching an early 90s flick "Side Out" the other day and how obviously C. Thomas Howell is photographed to constantly show off those dark hairy pits against the smooth tanned body. I recall soap star Austin Peck had an amazing pit shot that was in Playgirl (only shirt off)....well, so its a bit pervy:redface:

Reactions: Slc discrete

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have several hot armpit pics, but they aren't of celebrities (at least not that I'm aware of) so I won't post them here, but yes pits are very hot to look at and a great source of pheremones if you're someone who can detect them. The other area being the balls/scrotum.

If you aren't turned on by the smell of a clean sweaty man you don't know what you're missing. Like guys who don't have sensitive nipples -- they don't get it. Not their fault of course, but just the way it is.

Phereomones are something you either get or you don't. But even if I weren't turned on by the smell of testosterone, I think I'd be attracted to hairy armpits.