hotpinkpussy

hotpink2006

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi...does one really need a support group for large penises?:smile: i would think that there would be mega support out there without any lobbying!:tongue: again...hi, i'm jo(female),and though i don't have a large penis myself(what's in the closet doesn't count right?) i do have the next best thing...a large accomodating puss:smile: ! so...it's only natural that i should find myself at this site...and though i have yet to post pictures...let me assure u i speak the truth about the large puss. i am happily married and my hubby and i live in the north east u.s., more specifically in the adirondack region of new york state. i am very interested(with hubbies approval,of course) in meeting a hugely hung male and fucking his brains out...lol....in a hot mfm threesome. hubby is straight and loves his wife of 24 years so he doesn't mind indulging me!:biggrin1: we are in our mid forties...not complete newbies to the mfm thing but no seasoned pro's either.get in touch if all this sounds fun to u....no drama..no strings...clean fun hot sex! thanks for reading......jo:smile:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi...does one really need a support group for large penises?:smile: ....jo:smile:
Hi Jo, welcome to the site.Do we need a support group? If you had any idea of the daily traumas we go through carrying this devastating burden around that we have been inflicted with,you wouldn't need to ask. :smile:

wolfiemia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hiya Hotpink! Just curious as to how your quest is going? We are a couple from South Central Pa and we seem to be fresh out of huge hung males!