Hottest Sword Fight Vid EVER

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::rocketwhore::lame::lame::lame::damnit::damnit::cussing2::cussing2::cussing2::cussing2::cussing2::cussing2::damnit1::damnit1::damnit1::damnit1::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::angryfire2::angryfire2::angryfire2:eek:kay, AJKBFfunPWGEWBIPUWE I try to load and watch, wont fucking load, I refresh the page, and it tells to to fuck off cause "you need a membership to watch anything more" WHEN I DIDNT GET TO TO FUCKING WATCH ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLce g[uweihgn;bop8WEI:BF AJLGSFVI;bgeaprygt['WEBG;WIPRUGHY[04n'g SI:fgpu[4'OBGPY*GTWY

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Great video. They're both built and muscular, which I really like. But I LOVE the size difference. The guy on the right (at the beginning) is so much longer and thicker than the other guy. The smaller one can't help but just fool around with his big new friend.

For me, it isn't about being big or small, it's the comparisons and seeing the contrasts that really get me going.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
the small guy was well sexy, handsome and a cock that was rock hard and perpendicular to his abs

the way he worked that big cock hard was awesum and them made it bounce up and down showing off how hard he had made him and wiht that massive curve and big mushrooom head was a defining moment or the beauty of both these guys

never seen a movie where the guy is cumming in between the others thigh cheeks, made for a great view cos I love watching a guys face as he his cumming