Household Objects

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An extendable umbrella in its case, you can then shoot it up and pull it down

bicycle pump and fill up with air

Push some grapes up your arse, leave some hanging out and go to the Doctor and tell him you've got piles aka grapes!!

A small hand bell and ringadingding

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reciprocating saw.

:lmao:

as for what to buy, rude boy here and like it.

Haven't used too many things to stick up my ass from around the house but made something to fuck before... in my younger days...

Took a hand towel, folded it once long ways, put a condom at the end so the base of it was sticking out about an inch or so, role the towel up so the condom is in the middle, take what's sticking out the bottom and stretch it over the towel just a bit. Add lots of lube and go to town. You can put it between your bed and boxspring to add some pressure. Hope this helps kill some time.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:lmao:

as for what to buy, rude boy here and like it.

Haven't used too many things to stick up my ass from around the house but made something to fuck before... in my younger days...

Took a hand towel, folded it once long ways, put a condom at the end so the base of it was sticking out about an inch or so, role the towel up so the condom is in the middle, take what's sticking out the bottom and stretch it over the towel just a bit. Add lots of lube and go to town. You can put it between your bed and boxspring to add some pressure. Hope this helps kill some time.

lol