How about your wife letting you fuck her best friend stories!!!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so this is a fantasy of mine and my wife (not yet realised) but a fantasy none the less. Some TRUE stories where your wife/GF picks up a girl and brings her home for you.....or your sitting around with a friend of hers and one thing leads to another....!! You get the gist of it.

Oh.....ladies Pleeeeease post if you have any...!!:biggrin1:

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is a nice best friend story...

A couple years ago, my chicks bff moves back east from Cali after breaking up with her boyfriend, and needs a place to stay for a few weeks, till she can get her shit squared away and find a place.

Anyway, one morning, I am running a little late, snooze bar got the best of me. So, I am taking the dog out for his morning walk and there she is, naked in the downstairs bathroom in front of the mirror putting on makeup, I froze on the landing. Her bare ass was nice and smooth and round. In the mirror, I caught a quick glimpse of her massive breasts, 38D, and their big pink areola. Her nice soft round tummy. Then the dog came bolting down the steps from behind me rushed toward the bathroom which freaked her out as she was trying to slam the door behind her, to keep the dog out. The whole thing happened in a matter of seconds and I am 99% sure she didn't see me in the mirror. I waited a couple of seconds, before noisily coming down the second half of the steps and took the dog out.

It was long hard day for me. I could get the thought of my girl and her friend naked, in bed with me having a wild ass threesome. Damn. Hadn't thought about that in a long time.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have several stories like this, too much to write here but drop a message if interested. Some with my then gf's approval, some that my then gf didn't know about, and many more fantasies about gf's and wife's friends

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a chance to fuck my wife (at the time) and her best friend in a threesome. Unfortunately, the opportunity presented itself just 5 weeks after I had been in a nasty car wreck, and I became too sore to continue before I ever got more than a handjob and some fondling from her friend. At least the fondling was nice, as her friend was just my type. 5'2", 125-ish, very curvy, 32DD.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
once a friend of my gf commented on my size and told my gf that she would love to see it, and when my gf told her to strip for us, she did so splendidly, i mean i was hard before the bra was off.

one thign led to another and i had them both on their knees in front of me. it was hot having to sets of lips worshipping me

D

deleted157868

My gf brags alot too her best friend about my size and one time us 3 were in her room and my gf told her that I would show it to her and I did, we didn't have sex but she did grab it and stroke it briefly.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several stories like this, too much to write here but drop a message if interested. Some with my then gf's approval, some that my then gf didn't know about, and many more fantasies about gf's and wife's friends

Ahh Please write!!!! Very cool that your Gf approved

I had a chance to fuck my wife (at the time) and her best friend in a threesome. Unfortunately, the opportunity presented itself just 5 weeks after I had been in a nasty car wreck, and I became too sore to continue before I ever got more than a handjob and some fondling from her friend. At least the fondling was nice, as her friend was just my type. 5'2", 125-ish, very curvy, 32DD.

Sorry to hear about the accident.....it is sooo wrong that the opportunity presented it's self at that time THAT JUST SUCKS!!!!:mad:

once a friend of my gf commented on my size and told my gf that she would love to see it, and when my gf told her to strip for us, she did so splendidly, i mean i was hard before the bra was off.

one thign led to another and i had them both on their knees in front of me. it was hot having to sets of lips worshipping me

Cool story thanks bro!!

My gf brags alot too her best friend about my size and one time us 3 were in her room and my gf told her that I would show it to her and I did, we didn't have sex but she did grab it and stroke it briefly.

Thanks for the honesty Cool story anyway!!! Thanks

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the fact that I was hurt (3 ruptured discs in my neck, came within a few % of severing my spinal cord) was part of the allure. Being wasted after a Halloween party helped too.

I had another chance to fuck the same girl the night of my ex-wife's bachlorette party, which was screwed up because the girls didn't know my best friend had come over and was staying the night. She came in the house by herself (other girls were next door at a different friend's house), started messing with me on the couch (straddled me and was kissing me and putting my hands on her boobs), but got scared shitless and pissed off by my buddy when he came out of the bathroom whooping it up a couple minutes later. The next day, I found out that my 'wedding present' was to get the shit fucked out of me by her huge titty friend. Being sober, the idea didn't sound quite as funny as the night before, and the idea never went any further.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an ex who wanted me to fuck her sister. Seems that her sister's husband had a dead battery, so to speak. She was not really my type and nothing happened but I sure appreciated the offer. Incest in her family was not a big issue. Her mother died before I came along, but I heard how she like to fuck son-in-laws.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in bed with one my then gf's sister but we didn't have sex. Then, a few months later the younger one who was about 18 then let me go down on her. I later found out that some of them slept with each other's bfs. What a clan !

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have an ex who wanted me to fuck her sister. Seems that her sister's husband had a dead battery, so to speak. She was not really my type and nothing happened but I sure appreciated the offer. Incest in her family was not a big issue. Her mother died before I came along, but I heard how she like to fuck son-in-laws.
I guess son-in-laws don't qualify as incest.....but I get what your saying. My sister-in-law isn't my type either lol

I've been in bed with one my then gf's sister but we didn't have sex. Then, a few months later the younger one who was about 18 then let me go down on her. I later found out that some of them slept with each other's bfs. What a clan !

What a clan indeed!!! Why doesn't shit like this happen to me:biggrin1:!!!

Joo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It happened to me about two years ago, as another poster said, too much to write here. Send a massage if you want to read the details. :)

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It happened to me about two years ago, as another poster said, too much to write here. Send a massage if you want to read the details. :)

Please post your Hot stories here!! So we can all enjoy!!!

Much appreciated.

I

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess son-in-laws don't qualify as incest.....but I get what your saying. My sister-in-law isn't my type either lol

Now, after reading this, I just remembered that I did get to fuck for a while, the sister of my sister's husband. Having a senior moment, I can't think of that relationship :)

What a clan indeed!!! Why doesn't shit like this happen to me:biggrin1:!!!

Yes, that is a fun group!!

I actually had my first threesome just 2 weeks ago. My gf's friend was complaining that she hadnt gotten laid in months and needed ass, and my gf being the type of girl she is asked if she wanted to have a threesome with us (a common thing for her to say, tho most of her friends dont take it seriously). To her surprise her friend said sure, sounds like fun. So I went up to her college two days later and shit went down.

Was really fun cept that my gf and i were nervous about how the whole thing would go down, so i ended up just fucking her and not her friend. The other problem was her friend was a huge pot head and her mouth kinda tasted like weed which was just a little weird to me, but i got over it. Overall a great night and id gladly do it again.

The next day was almost even better tho, cause her friend started telling everyone how much fun the whole thing was, and now a couple more of my gf's friends want to try :-D. We'll see what actually comes of it in the next couple of months

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just won't happen, wife won't allow it. over the years, 3(that I know of ) of my wife's friends have wanted to fuck me. she says no way, not sharing my husband's cock with anyone. and then there are the ones who use the direct approach, they ask me and not her. 2 out of those 3 friends of hers went that route after she turned them down. i turned them down also, just for the record. I know they were not going to keep their mouths shut.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I had a friend I'd fool around with similar to this. We lived together briefly and would hook up often. She had party one time and it devolved into size contest early in the morning when one guy kept bragging to her how big he was. Long story short on that side he lost, and the other guys did too. But one of the hot things about it is two girls who measured all the guys one turned out to be the friend's younger sister. She had told her sister about me and that she had to try me out. The friend had told her to stick around and that maybe we could do something after the party. After the contest it pretty much turned into a whole lot of sex anyways thats when the friend introduced me to her sister. We ended up having a very hot 3 way. Later I learned she is only half sisters through parents marriage but I don't care still one of the hottest moments of my life hehehe

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few of my GF's friends, either alone (just friend & I), in threesomes, or groupsex. It's always been a great time when it's been group fun. Makes for wonderful memories.
- both blowing me at same time
- one blowing me, while other sits on my face
- one blowing me, while other licks the other's pussy
- GF going down on friend, while I fuck her friend doggystyle
- her friend going down on my GF, while I fuck her friend doggystyle
- girls 69'ing, while I fuck them
- friend or GF riding me, while the other watches and masturbates
- both bent over on hands/elbows and knees lined up next to eachother for me, and me alternating fucking them doggystyle.

Getting hard just thinking about the fun I've had. Only thing I regret is not video taping them in the past, but there's always tomorrow.