How about your wife letting you fuck her best friend stories!!!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any juicy threesome stories involving my wife, sadly. I did fuck one of my wife's girlfriends before she became my wife, but she certainly didn't "let me" and I don't think she ever found out about it.

I did have a pretty steady lover for a few years who was really in love with another guy and would run to him every time they made up. When they had a spat she would come back to me (sigh). My girlfriend lived in a big communal apartment on Chicago's South Side that had been a big luxury apartment which had been partitioned to create a number of smaller bedrooms. Her bedroom was a relatively small room (with thin walls) that had originally been a large room now broken up into three. Her "roommate" was a gal (with really nice tits) who had the bedroom next to her's.

Her "roommate" really was a sporting gal and I would usually see her with a new guy about every third time I visited the apartment. We heard her and her du jour going at it many times, and she was a bit of a screamer. I'm sure her roommate had heard the two of us go at it more than a few times as well, and a few times when I would leave in the morning her roommate shot me a rather sly grin.

I guess the two women chatted about their respective boyfriends a few times and my girlfriend told me her roommate thought I was attractive, polite, and a "real man". Next time my girlfriend "R" went running back to her main squeeze I guess she felt a little guilty or sorry for me because she fixed me up with her roommate.

We had an affair that lasted a few weeks. She was just a little too slutty for me and I'm pretty sure I was too plain vanilla for her (she did have great tits, though). After the first time we fucked the roommate said "R was right about you". Of course, I had to know what she had said. She replied "R said you had a big cock, a great tongue, and knew how to fuck."

tea42

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-wife and I had quite a number of interesting escapades. We met in high school. A group of us would ditch school on occasion and spend the day down at Blacks Beach. It was always a lot of fun with many interesting events.

One that was really funny was that we usually took a bag of weed with us. She put the bag inside her pants before we left the house. Once at the beach, she proceeded to strip down to just her bikini bottoms. My friend and I were laughing like crazy at the rolled up bag in her shorts that looked like a fat erection. She forgot that she had stuffed it in there.

We also had this favorite spot in the mountains. A large swimming hole with a waterfall. We would camp up there for a few days at a time. Many sexual escapades. It was fairly remote so we would usually run around naked.

I woke up one morning to see my gf, her friend and another guy romping around naked on a big rock. The night before, her friend gave me a handjob inside my sleeping bag.

We went up once with a group of six and all of us had an orgy. That was fun.

She would frequently offer my services to her friends and I reciprocated. We had a number of threesomes as a result.

She was a nude model in the early years and had quite the body.

jarhead1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I was married for 31 years and she never even touched or a another man until the last couple of years. I got my best friend who was hung like a horse and his wife to come over and ask if he would show it to my wife well him and his wife agreed.. My wife said that if she ever did try it that it wouldn't be a black guy well my friend was black and his wife was white well long story short that day his wife pulled it out in front of my wife and she didn"t take long before she held it and he got her to jack it it came all over her face and hands..But she was so excited that she didn't remember licking it..after then when were fucking she would bring it up and say that it was big 17inch she never had a dick but 7