How big do you have to be to hit a...

critique_2k

Just Browsing
Media
How big do you have to be to hit a cervix? I know all women are not the same but give me an idea please. Also, because a girl is shorter or taller does it necessarly make a difference? I'm 8.5 and my girl is like 5"7 or 5"8 and I'm worried I won't fill her up. And for you larger guys have you had issues with this and hurting her? I think u can make more room behind the cervix or are you just going thru it which I imagine is painfull. Have you had more grief cuz this or gotten more pussy cuz Ur larger?

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big do you have to be to hit a cervix? I know all women are not the same but give me an idea please. Also, because a girl is shorter or taller does it necessarly make a difference? I'm 8.5 and my girl is like 5"7 or 5"8 and I'm worried I won't fill her up. And for you larger guys have you had issues with this and hurting her? I think u can make more room behind the cervix or are you just going thru it which I imagine is painfull. Have you had more grief cuz this or gotten more pussy cuz Ur larger?

Post up some pics so we can all get a view and give honest opinions.

critique_2k

Just Browsing
Media
Lol.. I'm still new and a lil shy about it but I'm 8.5x5.5 uncut and an upside bananna. No bullshit. I do have a carrot dick tho so when I put a magnum on I have some room on the tip but when I say fill her up I mean hit the back and do u feel urself hit the back is what I wanna know.. and to clarify.. me and her haven't had sex yet Ofcoaurse or is know, lol..

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With 8.5"? Well she had then a "non sparing cervix" hysterectomy.

Some girls are already hit with 6" in certain positions.
I would say 7" will hit the cervix for the average women.

critique_2k

Just Browsing
Media
With 8.5"? Well she had then a "non sparing cervix" hysterectomy.

Some girls are already hit with 6" in certain positions.
I would say 7" will hit the cervix for the average women.

Then why are so many guys here able to go balls deep? That's some extra inches from 6 and a lot seem to be much larger then me here

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then why are so many guys here able to go balls deep? That's some extra inches from 6 and a lot seem to be much larger then me here
I wrote 6" for "some" girls in "certain" positions. And 7" for the "average" women.
Ofcourse there are women who can take 8" ball deep - but it is a minority - and all depends of the position and the body fat of both partners.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best position to hit would be to pull they're legs back to they're chest right? If I want to hit the back..
You don t want to hit the cervix - if you haven t had sex with her before.
Try missionary normal - with your length it can already be a problem.

Deepest penetration : doggy style ( if she has not a big but ) - reverse cowgirl ( her pointing to your feet ) - and missionary with the legs back.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
allright, let's assume you are for real (i doubt it). if you have not had sex with this person why are you so gung ho about trying to hit her cervix??? it is not all that comfortable and i certainly would not recommend it for your first time having sex with her. slow down tiger and take it easy. now, get some pics of that manmeat you claim to have, get verified or we are going to unleash the hounds from hell on your ass!!!:hitwithrock:

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah dude, you need at least 12 inches to fill her up.. 8.5 inches won't do shit.. :rolleyes:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to study female anatomy. The cervix is not at the end of the vagina. You can hit the anterior fornix without hitting the cervix. Also, there will be some women who will kick you in the nuts if you try to hit their cervix more than once. For some women it feels like you getting kicked in the nuts, nausea and all. If,and I repeat if, you are 8.5, you need to be careful if you are attempting to test a woman's limits.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a women's cervix can be Midline, Anteverted, Anteflexed, Retroverted or Retroflexed. About 80% of women have a cervix that is anteverted. If you are long enough to hit the cervix, (which pulls up and back, to elongate the vaginal canal, during sex) then you want to try to be on either side of it to avoid hurting your partner. You can not go in to the cervix. A women's cervix would only be big enough for you to get your dick in to if it was dilated, as in childbirth.
It sounds to me like you have a lot to learn about your girl friend...