Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an oddity in that I like my cervix to be hit. The problem I have is my ovaries. Hubby can hit either ovary from most positions. I have a big cooter, I'll admit, and he can make me crawl away with his length. 8.5" should be plenty, especially if you know how to get certain angles.

The problem with big dick is that most don't know how to use it. Maybe the women are having so much trouble getting it in that they never get a chance to work on technique, or maybe they are so above the norm in size that all they have to do to impress a woman is stick it in and move in and out a bit.

The biggest I've had were glorified machines. Eh kissing, eh foreplay, eh skills once they penetrate.

I haven't met a guy yet that couldn't use some improvement in their technique.

Worry more about your skill than your size. It's the only thing you can control anyways.

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you want to do her as deep,as possible, put a pillow under her ass and moint her like a dog, but with her legs spread. THAt WwILL ALLOW FOR MAXIMUM PENETRATION- But with a cock like yours, just fuck her.

critique_2k

Just Browsing
Media
I'm an oddity in that I like my cervix to be hit. The problem I have is my ovaries. Hubby can hit either ovary from most positions. I have a big cooter, I'll admit, and he can make me crawl away with his lwength. 8.5" should be plenty, especially if you know how to get certain angles.

The problem with big dick is that most don't know how to use it. Maybe the women are having so much trouble getting it in that they never get a chance to work on technique, or maybe they are so above the norm in size that all they have to do to impress a woman is stick it in and move in and out a bit.

The biggest I've had were glorified machines. Eh kissing, eh foreplay, eh skills once they penetrate.

I haven't met a guy yet that couldn't use some improvement in their technique.

Worry more about your skill than your size. It's the only thing you can control anyways.

Wow. I didn't know hitting an ovarie was possible. Mabey I don't know as much as I thought I did.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think all this its relative because no one have consider woman lubrication ,in such condition dick go direct to cervix ,with an average of 6 inches you reach the top (cervix) .
Over 6 inches I can`t imagine ,i have heard men need put rubber ring in the base of the dick ,other story confirm that at man cum time ,men take off rubber rings and all gentle considerations ,the girl at end in the hospital.
All is different in don`t lubricate vaginas ,the penis can`t enter complete ,so the vagina wall stretch -
May be hurt to the man and of course need good erection and eyaculation control(with big dicks is not so esay hard erections,need lubrication )
The vagina lenght is around 5 inches ,and lubricated is almost same all time ,when is dry it extend
WELL think for avoid problems average 6 with extreme 5,5 and 7 its the best for any girl ,of course some one acept anything concern to size

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
depends on the girl. I am 7 and can hit 2 of my exs in the right position.

But, some girls can take more. some less, i met a girl who could only take 5, and i no a girl who can take 9. So i guess its rly depends on the girl.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You need to study female anatomy. The cervix is not at the end of the vagina. You can hit the anterior fornix without hitting the cervix. Also, there will be some women who will kick you in the nuts if you try to hit their cervix more than once. For some women it feels like you getting kicked in the nuts, nausea and all. If,and I repeat if, you are 8.5, you need to be careful if you are attempting to test a woman's limits.

a women's cervix can be Midline, Anteverted, Anteflexed, Retroverted or Retroflexed. About 80% of women have a cervix that is anteverted. If you are long enough to hit the cervix, (which pulls up and back, to elongate the vaginal canal, during sex) then you want to try to be on either side of it to avoid hurting your partner. You can not go in to the cervix. A women's cervix would only be big enough for you to get your dick in to if it was dilated, as in childbirth.
It sounds to me like you have a lot to learn about your girl friend...

Between them, these two posts pretty much sum up what I was going to say.

Although to hsarge's post I'd like to add that you can also reach the posterior fornix (further in the the cervix) without hitting the cervix. If you're careful.

This site has a series of pictures that might help you understand a bit better. The third image shows a penis entering the anterior fornix. The fifth image shows a penis entering the posterior fornix. The cervix (in case you can't tell from the diagram) is at the entrance to the uterus. Don't put too much faith in the accompanying info though. Some of it is a bit dodgy.

Longer Penises Cause More Vaginal Satisfaction

7" can reach my posterior fonix. Unless your partner is particularly deep, I think you'll do fine.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with hsarge, Luvhmlrg and subgirrl. All good information

Some of it is a bit dodgy.

This needs to be stressed. The whole site is one guy's opinion. It's cleverly laid out to look legit, but it's still one guy's fucked up opinion.

subgirrl said:
7" can reach my posterior fonix. Unless your partner is particularly deep, I think you'll do fine.

Words I will never tire of hearing.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before marriage, when I was having sex with more than just one woman, I had an insertable length around 6.5" or a little more. I would make contact with the cervix in at least half the partners I had, at least in some positions.

There were exceptions, but more often than not, it was something to be avoided rather than a goal.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well !!! seem all here are around 8 " in lenght . Statistics say that one man among 1000 men could reach 8 " in dick lenght .Or better say can be up to 7" and 8 " it is the limit .Up to 8 " its near one in one million .
If all them are together ,it mean a lot,but Statistics are made random

kramitfool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked in a sex store for over 2 years and read just about ever book in the place when it would get slow. Over and over again I read that the average woman only have nerve endings within the first 5 inches of the vaginal canal, so this is why the average dick is just above 5 inches and is also the reason women say it hurts sometimes during sex, because you are hitting the cervix. It is the thickness that really counts for cock size, because the vagina can stretch for girth more than length/depth.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am al of 8' by nearly 6' in girth and my wife was able to accomodate me easily. But she has had one larger than me - she believes it was close to 10 inches. I have noticed that my wife and other women I have been with who had large penises know how to fuck a large penis. They all positioned themselves in a way where my dick would not hit their cervix. I felt that my dick had gone deep into another area in th vagina - can't really explain it but I felt this in women who knew how to take it. Women who have never had a big cock has to learn how to take it. Some women have deep and big vaginas like some guys have big cocks.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can feel it with my finger and my longest finger is 2.75" but hitting the cervix really hurts a lot, especially if it's over and over again. The pain builds up and it feels like I've been punched in the gut.

It's all about the correct angle. Wrong angle = pain, correct angle = pleasure.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Then why are so many guys here able to go balls deep? That's some extra inches from 6 and a lot seem to be much larger then me here

Hitting the cervix doesn't mean you can't push in a little more, it just means you're hitting a flexible wall at the end of the vagina. Some women want you to slow down because it's sensitive, while others don't seem to mind being pounded. Also the vagina's depth increases with arousal, and people are different. Some women have a deep vagina, while others have shallow ones. I couldn't bottom out in my 5'2" girlfriend, but my fiance is 5'8" and I don't even have to try to bottom out. Depends on a lot of factors.