how big do you think john cenas cock is?

booyaka

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you're going to necro a seven-years-dead thread, the least you could do is actually contribute something, like maybe bringing up that he's allegedly got a 'nude' scene in the new Amy Schumer flick he's in??

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Bump" posts are very annoying...

John Cena's probably got a slightly above average cock, tbh. There's that pic or vid of him wearing an afro wig and a g-string on this site somewhere. Looked promising.

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was on an airplane with this guy maybe 8 years ago, it was a very early flight like 5 AM and it's dark out, everyone is quietly waiting at the gate to board, and this guy is being so incredibly loud, shouting at people down the terminal, i look up periodically and everyone has the same annoyed look on their face...based on that i'd say he's tiny lol just kidding

Reactions: 1g5463 and BDS

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw Trainwreck last night... I seriously needed them to pause the movie and give me a moment. If you like big muscle-heads Cena doesn't disappoint. Quite a few shots of his big muscular glutes. At the end of his sex scene there's a shot of him standing in the bathroom, full frontal with just a washcloth hanging on his erect cock. The base of his dick is clearly visible. If that was his real dick with no enhancements, then he is nicely hung for sure. I didn't think it was over-the-top huge for like comic relief or anything, so I would guess that was really him.

HotCoachEli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Saw Trainwreck last night... I seriously needed them to pause the movie and give me a moment. If you like big muscle-heads Cena doesn't disappoint. Quite a few shots of his big muscular glutes. At the end of his sex scene there's a shot of him standing in the bathroom, full frontal with just a washcloth hanging on his erect cock. The base of his dick is clearly visible. If that was his real dick with no enhancements, then he is nicely hung for sure. I didn't think it was over-the-top huge for like comic relief or anything, so I would guess that was really him.
Unfortunately for us it was not his cock. There are tons of articles and interviews where he talks about using a stunt penis. It's a nice thought though.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stupid fucking logic. Idiot!
I mean, I get your point, but, um, see, you're reviving a thread that's been dead for four years, to insult a post from 12 years ago, and a person who's clearly has "Banned" under their name, so they'll never see it. This all seems to reflect more poorly on you, than the other poster, or their poor logic.