How big does a penis head have to be to be considered "big"?

P

punylilone

i love big cock heads, especially on uncut cocks. i just love rolling the foreskin back and exposing a big purple, smooth, shiny, moist head, like a big purple plum! i've come across some that were too big to get in my mouth, so i guess that's big enough. i used to hang out at an extremely dark video room. i entered a booth one day, and as i was feeling my way in, my hand grasped a huge cock. my eyes hadn't adjusted to the light, so i couldn't see the monster, but it was beer can thick. i dropped to my knees and tried to suck it, but the head was so huge i could only get the first third of it into my mouth. my efforts seemed to work for the owner of this big headed cock. he moaned and just about drowned me with his cum. as it turned out, this mushroom headed behemoth was attached to a really big black man, and after he finished cumming, he picked me up off of the ground, and kissed me hard on the mouth. talk about feeling like a little girl! it was wonderful!!

lwspillway

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3in is not absurd, as you say, look at a ruler. A lot of people, me included, have big cock heads - i am prob over 2, close to 2.5in. So, to answer the original question, he's rather big. :smile:

P

punylilone

you guys have some beautiful dick heads. i just love the big fat ones with the heavy cleft on the underside. i like to run my tongue along that valley to the piss hole. those fat, bulbous heads usually have a nice big piss hole, big enough to stick my tongue in. i suck them 'til they're good and hard, then concentrate on the frenum, or whatever you call that little ridge of skin on the underside of the dickhead. after rubbing that for a while with my tongue, i'm greeted with a mouthful of thick, hot jiz! i just love sucking big cocks! big men rule!! guys like me with tiny penises are meant to suck men with big cocks!