How big is your vibrator / dildo?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple question. What's the length and girth of your favorite dildo or vibrator, and can you get it all inside you?

Also list your height if you don't mind. Thanks.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5ft 2, my favourite vibrator is ten inches and no i can't get it all inside me but that's not what i bought it for. Oh sorry I missed out girth, it's 4.5, I thought it was bigger than that and only measured it recently because this guy said it was quite slim.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend got me one it's 8X6 which is a nice size but I don't use it that much, it's not as good as the real thing not even close :smile:.

awtyawant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the previous posts I am seeing that although women are impressed by size they can't really do much with it? So it it just the appearance which gets you horny? I'm sure with a little push think kink you can clear 6.5"

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
8x6 and yes it goes all the way, with lube. What's the deal with height? Is there a correlation between height depth?:confused: I'm 5'6"

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am only 5' 1 3/4" tall!
My favorite dildo is called Guido,and he's 9x7 and yes, it goes all
the way in, with enough lickin'! Haha!
Psych! It's Mr. Ed,he's my favorite dildo!
cigarbabe:saevil:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vib is 6.5x4, it doesn't fit all the way in.. and I'm 5'6".

Is it length or girth or both that impedes complete insertion? as neither dimension would appear to extend beyond what might appear nominal for the accomplishment of such a thing.

Could it be more a matter of what it is than how large it is that prevents full insertion?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Packaging stated 8x6, actual size 7" length (the base with balls is not insertable) girth, 5" shaft , 5.5" head.

I'm 5'3.5" tall. Can on rare occasions, when thoroughly horned up, take the full length. Usually just 6" of it.

awtyawant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whilst on the topic of dildos, why does my mrs have a few but only uses the vibrations i.e no insertion to what I'm convinced is a fake orgasm. I'm I the only one who enjoys seeing a women use the shape as intended?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Whilst on the topic of dildos, why does my mrs have a few but only uses the vibrations i.e no insertion to what I'm convinced is a fake orgasm. I'm I the only one who enjoys seeing a women use the shape as intended?

Probably because your Mrs like most of us ladies has a better orgasm by clit stimulation, so penetration isn't alway necessary, its more just to add to the fun