How big was Johnny Stompanato?

WhiteHeat

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone have any info to dish on the famous and handsome Italian gangster Johnny Stompanato, who worked as a right-hand man for mob boss Mickey Cohen in 50s LA and dated actress Lana Turner, and was eventually shanked by her 15-year-old daughter Cheryl Crane in 1958? Word was that he was well hung, but I cannot remember where I heard that rumor. He will be played by Keanu Reeves in the forthcoming movie Stompanato, with Catherine Zeta Jones as Lana Turner. Any info on this man's endowment is welcome.

sohojohn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one can play Lana Turner, her face, body, hair, poise, voice are one of a kind, good luck to Zeta for trying someone has to do it. I wonder what Lana's manish lesbian daughter knew about Johnny and if he was big or not? (I think Lana maybe killed him in self defense).

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
The rumor in Hollywood was that Johnny was as big as an Oscar! That's why when Lana lost the Best Actress award someone said it was O.K. because she had a live one at home. Oscars are 12" tall.

WMAV01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I read where Cheryl Crane (Lana Turner's daughter) wrote Stompanato starting raping her when she was 10. If he was as big as they claim he really must have torn her up.

deluxemickey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the great sources to read about the Turner/Stompanato business is "Hollywood Babylon" by Kenneth Anger. There are two volumes, and a must read for anyone who wants to learn about the scandals of Tinseltown.

WhiteHeat

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
deluxemickey said:
One of the great sources to read about the Turner/Stompanato business is "Hollywood Babylon" by Kenneth Anger. There are two volumes, and a must read for anyone who wants to learn about the scandals of Tinseltown.

I have long been interested in reading Kenneth Anger's Hollywood Babylon books but have never gotten around to them, looks like I'll have to order them off Amazon one of these days. In the meantime, I was wondering if the books had any particular info regarding Stompanato's size that you can recall offhand?

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny - whenever I hear the phrase 'right hand man' I always think of: :wank:

One track mind I guess!

deluxemickey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The book specifically makes reference to his nickname being "Oscar" in reference to the 12 inch Oscar statuette.