How can I desensitize my Penis

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suspect OP to be a clever anti-circ troll. Either way, I don't see how a few more minutes is going to make much of a difference when you're only working with four inches.

Which, by the way, I don't believe is OP's size without pics.

D_Butt_Abbott

Sexy Member
Media
you're trying to lose sensitivity, and I'd like to get a little more :)) I'm incredibly difficult to get off, so i wouldn't mind being just a bit more sensitive to bring me up to whatever normal is. Is there a normal level?

Reactions: Stabilo

Rykal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not circ and 36 y I'm close to 8 inches my wife still makes me cum in less than 10. But other girls I can fuck for about 25 min. I also would like to know how to be less sensitive. She always cums but I want enjoy it longer.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try thinking of something else while fucking instead of how hot your wife is. Think about something unpleasant like how much work you have to do.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My advice is a little different from the others. When you masturbate don't use the foreskin. Pull it back and use your hand on it as long as you can stand it. Do it for longer each time. Yes, I would use a lube. You could also get a Fleshlight or something to fuck with the foreskin pulled back and using only the head. That will get it used to direct stimulation. If you use the foreskin to masturbate, the head never gets touched really. When you are inside your lady the head is getting direct stimulation.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Mates.

I'm uncircumcised, and I'm wondering if theres a way to desensitize my Penis head (with out circumcision) Naturally.

I enjoy the pleasure I get from an uncut cock, but sometimes, it just causes me to cum too fast (sometimes i come in about 15mins). see the thing is, my girl likes it hard-and-fast. and that will usually bring me over the edge.

I find its my frenulum and the glands that comes in the way.

is there any way to desensitize it? Will exposing the head over a period of time help?
Some men who are circumcised also have rapid ejaculation, so circumcision might not cure the problem.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Women don't exactly want a guy who lasts too long. As long as you both get your jollies and liked it there isn't a problem. 10 minutes is long enough. If a girl gets hers it's like getting into queue for the bathroom after a delightful roller coaster ride. Oh, and you're waiting on your partner, because he's stuck in his seat and so the ride still isn't over...And since she got hers she is actually concentrating on whether she left the stove on or what she should do about her hair because she hates it and is considering chopping it all off...Never thinking about that sandwich she should make for you after sex. Never.

Now, what I can suggest to you is grabbing bottle spray of desensitizer. It can be labelled differently depending on where you live. It's just 2% lidocaine mixed with alcohol for better absorption. Put it on as directed in the area that is most sensitive, wait for a couple minutes, masturbating and mount your lady after it is fully absorbed so it doesn't affect her sensitivity. You will last longer, though your brain determines when you ejaculate, not your penis. Some of these lidocaine sprays come with a mint flavour or some random taste for oral use, allowing for newcomers to perform oral without likelyhood of gagging. I, myself am very sensitive, but I don't ejaculate at the preferred 10 minute mark. Instead I either don't orgasm because it's taking too long or just every time I cum it gets so sensitive my glans feels over exposed and a finger print feels like sandpaper on a wound or so sensitive I don't want to thrust during the twitching, which feels more like a ruined orgasm to you. My foreskin has nothing to do with it. I don't like genital cutting so I use the spray and it helps putting it on a small area to feel great.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It's probably easier to desensitize your brain by taking magnesium (+ vit. B6) supplements.
Magnesium has a calming effect, reduces anxiety so you will be less tense and therefore be able to maintain more control over your orgasms.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My advice is a little different from the others. When you masturbate don't use the foreskin. Pull it back and use your hand on it as long as you can stand it. Do it for longer each time. Yes, I would use a lube. You could also get a Fleshlight or something to fuck with the foreskin pulled back and using only the head. That will get it used to direct stimulation. If you use the foreskin to masturbate, the head never gets touched really. When you are inside your lady the head is getting direct stimulation.
totally agree with you. that's the way i lost sensitivity being uncut and with a long foreskin unfortunately.
if u can stand it dry is even better.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
totally agree with you. that's the way i lost sensitivity being uncut and with a long foreskin unfortunately.
if u can stand it dry is even better.

I have a long foreskin also. I find it fortunate. You start out using lube, using less and less as time goes by until you can do it dry. Yes, dry is great.

Reactions: Stabilo