How can I get balls like these? (huge pumped and hanging)

D_Dong_Quixote

Experimental Member
Media
Basically monsterballs have always turned me on, the bigger the better, and today I found this guys videos on xtube - jujuofnice and want to know how to get my balls like that?

I looked at his first video from two years ago and his balls look normal size, but in his recent ones they are pumped up huge!, the actual balls look bigger too not just the sac!

I want to know how to get balls like those! can anyone point me to where to get the kit to do it, I would just rather pump my balls vs balls and cock cause i like my cock as is. and how often would i have to be pumping to see results like that? is it achievable in less than two years?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Reactions: chacho4fun

Licor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you pump mildly and regularly you will get good results. If you stick at it you will get steadily better results over the weeks and months as cells stretch and can accommodate more fluid. But be patient. Size is mostly temporary. Capacity from tissue stretching is somewhat permanent.

I make my own kit from materials found at the auto, hardware and dept store:

At low pressures you can use a plastic jar - it'll be strong enough, and it's safer than glass and easier to machine. Sizing is a bit of an art. The jar needs to take your junk with room to spare for expansion. But the rim must be small enough that it'll press against the surrounding skin, but not so small that you can't get your pumped balls out. You'll develop an eye for it.

Cover the jar rim with PVC or vac tubing that has been sliced laterally (so as to grip the rim) and glue it on with silicone caulk, and also coat it with extra silicone. This will provide a nice seal with skin that is shaved or even just close-trimmed, distributing the force over a wide area, preventing bruises or welts.

Drill the jar near the base and fit a vac line connector to PVC or brake line. Attach a vac hand pump (if you have one handy!) or fit a one-way valve inline and suck on the tube to generate the pump. Yes, just a few sucks is enough to make sufficient vacuum. But you will need to repeat throughout the session (as you grow the vacuum drops and needs restoring).

Plastic jar, some pvc tubing, silicone, a connector, a one way valve. That's it. Less than $30.

If you need to get bigger then you would need to fabricate a jar that breaks open, which wouldn't be too hard. But I can't be bothered as I'm happy with my results. I get all the wow-factor I need. :)

BTW, I notice that at the level of vacuum I use I get little or no swelling of the penis. Just the balls. Which is precisely the effect I'm going for.

I notice I have a productive session if I drink water and also moisturize beforehand, and take breaks along the way. I also find that right after a session is the best time to shave as it's all smooth down there. Nothing to knick.

Feel free to ask questions. I'm not an expert. But I do have a system that is cheap and works.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trust me..big balls are a curse.
Let's see. :mischievous:

You're hot as it is, cock22. As far as I know there's no way of actually enlarging your gonads. They are glands. Maybe pumping temporarily puts edema fluid in your scrotum. Edema fluid is the serum (liquid) part of your blood.

Don't do anything that could injure yourself in the pursuit of happiness. That wouldn't be very happy.

Licor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's see. :mischievous:

You're hot as it is, cock22. As far as I know there's no way of actually enlarging your gonads. They are glands. Maybe pumping temporarily puts edema fluid in your scrotum. Edema fluid is the serum (liquid) part of your blood.

Don't do anything that could injure yourself in the pursuit of happiness. That wouldn't be very happy.

Yeah, edema is the correct word for what is going on. But it's not the serum, it's water indirectly from the serum and lymph. And it'll all shrink down eventually, with the sack a bit saggier than before if you were doing it a while. You'll injure yourself with high vac. I suspect low vac isn't good either. Hernia? Reduced fertility? Probably.

Do it at your own risk.

Licor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe pumping temporarily puts edema fluid in your scrotum.

Actually, at low vac I find the balls themselves swell quite well, so it's not just some swollen round scrotum effect. And a few hours later the sack is loose but with the balls still big. But by the next day it's all back to normal pretty much. Other pumpers report the same effect.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Basically this enlargement is a result of long term vacuum pumping. Lymphatic fluid is drawn from the body into the testes and causes fluid build-up in the scrotum. In the beginning this takes time, but as the pumper progresses the pathways enlarge so that the lymphatic transfer/buildup happens more and more quickly. There are specific types of cylinders designed for both penis and testicular pumping activities and these can be found on the internet.

What is phenomenal here is the stretching of all of the structures involved to hang in the manner that they do. This kind of stretching is not really the norm and unless one has similar genetics to this fellow, the odds of achieving this same or greater hanging appearance is not going to take place overnight.

The secret of this one would most likely be very low vacuum levels over very long periods of time with plenty of rest breaks.

Be aware, testicle pumping in some ways is more dangerous than penis pumping in that the structures involved serve multiple purposes. Many do this with great success, but, be aware that you are dealing with organs that produce about 90% of your testosterone and you can have a negative effect on not only ejaculate components, but, testosterone as well. This kind of stretching also has potential to affect the ability to procreate children if any of the structures were to develop scar tissue as a result of the pumping. If done carefully and with great caution you'll probably be OK. There are large numbers of men doing this, but, there is risk and you need to know that the consequences of this can last a lifetime if something goes terribly wrong.

Yes, you are right this has elements of "hot" in it, and I wish you the best of luck with your self-improvement project.

P.S. If you get this big please post some videos of your own progress and keep careful records of vacuum levels and such because you may be able to help others. . . .

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Basically monsterballs have always turned me on, the bigger the better, and today I found this guys videos on xtube - jujuofnice and want to know how to get my balls like that?

I looked at his first video from two years ago and his balls look normal size, but in his recent ones they are pumped up huge!, the actual balls look bigger too not just the sac!

I want to know how to get balls like those! can anyone point me to where to get the kit to do it, I would just rather pump my balls vs balls and cock cause i like my cock as is. and how often would i have to be pumping to see results like that? is it achievable in less than two years?

Thanks in advance for any advice

That looks horrible. Imagine trying to ride a bicycle or motorcycle with that!

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm stretching now to get them to hang lower, but would be nice to get them to actually be bigger too. The pics/video from the OP might be a bit much, since that would actually prevent you from doing some activities (like biking). But I'd love to just get to the size of your two lemons, let along apples. haha