How can I use my big dick to get laid?

AmerykTCSAGuY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Title pretty much says it all. Having a big dick is great once you get a girl to come home. But getting them home is the tricky part. Are there any ways I can use having a big dick to pick up girls for a roll in the hay?

Having a great cock should fill you with confidence, and feeling good about yourself always, always makes you more attractive, and that very often can compensate for other stuff -- like if you're not great looking or whatever. Just love yourself -- and know you've got a nice surprise in store for her!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It aint beyond every now and then wearing a pair of pant that shows a manly print and playing like you don't realize it's showing...it will get the attention..trust!

If you're just looking to get laid, and you're near a college campus, this is a pretty good move. I wore jeans all through college. One day I noticed a girl looking at me, so after class I asked if she wanted a cup of coffee. In twenty minutes we were back in my dorm stripping down, and she noticed I wasn't stiff. She told me that she'd seen the bulge and thought I had a hard-on for her. By the time we quit laughing, I did.

Mushroom9

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At various times in my life, I've been exclusively straight and I've been exclusively gay. I've had a big dick 100% of the time. So here's your answer:

If you're gay, get to a bath house. Get to the back room of a bar. Hell, get to a bus station. If you let 10 men see your big dick, I guarantee you will get laid. Period.

If you're straight, your big dick won't get you laid. You've got to listen to her. And empathize with her. Genuinely care. That will get you laid.

P. S. - That's why I'm exclusively gay now.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I've a friend who says.
Take it out, put it in her hand, and cry.
You could also mumble, 'No-one understands me..'
He swears this is a surefire way of getting laid.
I'm not sure I believe him.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've a friend who says.
Take it out, put it in her hand, and cry.
You could also mumble, 'No-one understands me..'
He swears this is a surefire way of getting laid.
I'm not sure I believe him.

Bwahahaha!

Funniest thing I've read on LPSG today! :lmao:

Please, someone try this! I want to hear what happens! :tongue:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At various times in my life, I've been exclusively straight and I've been exclusively gay. I've had a big dick 100% of the time. So here's your answer:

If you're gay, get to a bath house. Get to the back room of a bar. Hell, get to a bus station. If you let 10 men see your big dick, I guarantee you will get laid. Period.

If you're straight, your big dick won't get you laid. You've got to listen to her. And empathize with her. Genuinely care. That will get you laid.

P. S. - That's why I'm exclusively gay now.

LOL.... taking the easy way in?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys, what you are talking is seduction; and, IMHO that is a losing strategy. It may work for one bit of relief for your aching balls, but it is not likely to get you a return engagement. The girl will probably feel she has been used, as she surely will have been, and I am surprised that most of you have not reached the maturity to see that that is not alright.

Better to set out to be a friend. Friends often get to be more than friends and that is when sex is likely to come about naturally. She will not be impressed or intimidfated by your generous endowment; whatever your cock is will be alright with her becakuse you are alright with her. That kind of sex is fantastic because it confirms the bond that already exists between you. Both she and you will be wanting many encores in the times ahead.

Yes, I'm an old guy but I don't think I am mistaken in this. A loving relaitonship is the best foundation for great sex. Don't settle for less and don't waste your time on less.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting thread - similar to the one I posted - for more other comments - read on here. http://www.lpsg.org/205506-seducing-with-your-cock.html

Dude, you have a huge dick - you should work your bulge and show it off if you want just to just cut the chase and just fuck - sometimes it works (in my case, as a gay guy - bulges always gets me- but for girls - I know it takes time for them to be coaxed into bed for a good fuck).

Anyhow, good luck dude!!!

BTW - if you want a good fuck (whether in the mouth or from the behind FAST (explore the gay side...guaranteed! :)