How Can She Take It?

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive seen mandingo videos before, but the other day i saw one where a girl not only deep throats him but also takes him FULLY! now..... my question is, how the hell can she take it all?? wheres the room????

Maybe im being a little naive here, but i remember one ex gf of mine who told me that in certain positions, she felt my penis was hittin the end of the vagina..... so does that thing vary from woman to woman??

anyway, i dunno how can somebody take all of mandingo's cock

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've a video with Mandingo and Hillary Scott, where she takes him balls deep. Both in her pussy and up her ass.

saying that it's a hot vid because as he's fucking her pussy from behind you can see her pussy juice flowing - if she's not loving it, she's a very good actress lol.

Lea78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive seen mandingo videos before, but the other day i saw one where a girl not only deep throats him but also takes him FULLY! now..... my question is, how the hell can she take it all?? wheres the room????

Maybe im being a little naive here, but i remember one ex gf of mine who told me that in certain positions, she felt my penis was hittin the end of the vagina..... so does that thing vary from woman to woman??

anyway, i dunno how can somebody take all of mandingo's cock

First of all, not all woman are built the same. Woman also have 'size' downthere. Some are wider, some are narrower.

Second, vaginal tissue is very flexible. Think about giving birth... :wink: OK that's one of the most painful things that can happen to woman and we are talking about big cock pleasure here, not pain. :redface:

A mandingosized cock does hurt if penetration is not prepared well. That means that you can't just stick that huge cock it inside within a second and start to fuck the hell out of her, no!

But with patience, relaxation (no fear!) and good stimulation (needs to get really wet downthere) most woman
wouldn't have a problem to take a guy like him all the way up. Of course, a long penis hits the 'end' before it's fully inside, but as I said before, the tissue is quite flexible and the vagina can be stretched in all directions. Many woman (including myself) find it very very exciting when the head hit's the 'end' during intercourse :tongue:

For anal penetration lenght is no problem, but girth is an issue (an lube of course) so be gentle there :biggrin1:

D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, not all woman are built the same. Woman also have 'size' downthere. Some are wider, some are narrower.

Second, vaginal tissue is very flexible. Think about giving birth... :wink: OK that's one of the most painful things that can happen to woman and we are talking about big cock pleasure here, not pain. :redface:

A mandingosized cock does hurt if penetration is not prepared well. That means that you can't just stick that huge cock it inside within a second and start to fuck the hell out of her, no!

But with patience, relaxation (no fear!) and good stimulation (needs to get really wet downthere) most woman
wouldn't have a problem to take a guy like him all the way up. Of course, a long penis hits the 'end' before it's fully inside, but as I said before, the tissue is quite flexible and the vagina can be stretched in all directions. Many woman (including myself) find it very very exciting when the head hit's the 'end' during intercourse :tongue:

For anal penetration lenght is no problem, but girth is an issue (an lube of course) so be gentle there :biggrin1:

What I want to know is..do you think you could take a mandingosized cock balls deep?
I'd love to see that.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So lea, what u r sayin is that the vagina changes it size for whatever has to go thru (a cock a dildo a baby), wouldnt that mean all cocks should satisfy a woman? yeah i understand that the vaginal tissue can stretch itself so a baby can go thru, but, would a mandingo size cock be pleasureable??????? like i said, im nowhere near his size and ive had complaints of hitting the end (even with a lot of foreplay and lubrication) ...

im just curious :p i will never get to be a woman (not that i want to lol) but a philosophy in life to learn as much as possible